Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmina-Piranha

Chatty Member
Oh, or somebody going to work at Manchester Pride. Forgot to add that (they're currently advertising for an important member of staff).
Perhaps our fave smol pixie has applied for the job and got it. She would have bona fide references like her friends from Diva, even Allegra perhaps ? Can I have a full house bingo if true...(or does that make me a greedy, narc-y slop goblin? 😁). X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Lanie

VIP Member
I'm backing you up here Harry, Ian is cheekily cute and intelligent. :ROFLMAO:

Actual proper meals, no nonsense with fruity curries and other bizarre combinations!
I don't know, not sure about the fish pie jacket. Sounds a bit fucked up. 🤣

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
You three are perfect examples of why I feel so at home here. Back when Russell Brand was popular, I felt so out of step. I couldn't stand him, thought he was creepy and as funny as a dose of clap. I couldn't understand his appeal and wondered why people didn't see him the way I saw him.

I didn't like the way he used his previous drug use as a personality trait. In the early days he used it as a central part of his comedy act. Monetising it, and almost glamourising it in a strange sort of way. "Look at me, I've been a drug addict and it's given me a unique take on life"

But obviously there were people like me...and I have finally found you all.
He keeps reinventing himself, he has now adopted a guru persons. It's scary howamy people follow him.

• Wow

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
They've thoughtfully given her a carafe to drink out of, they definitely know it's her! They obvs didn't know that she's mostly plant-based though, don't you know how offensive it is to put Yakult in a vegan's fridge? If she's not making a Tropicana, pineapple and barbecue sauce soup with parsley for dinner while she catches up here after her intensive all-day treatment then I'll be disappointed. All those energy drinks don't bode well either, they might be fuel for an almighty all-night chaos.
Do you think it's deliberate to have the pink and yellow cans turned away? What brand are they?

• Wow

Eurgh

VIP Member
I’ve never had tomato soup that would not be better repurposed as a pasta sauce.

• Heart

Shawads

VIP Member
Martin platt was his dad Bryan is nick dad. I am sorry I know this
I'm really glad you know. Its a long time since I watched the street. Details are hazy. Do Martin and Gail still exist? How about David? Please ignore me if this is triggering. Think I should have spoilerered this, not very nice for tomorrow's grunkas.
Apologies in advance.

• Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
I actually love you a bit. This whole story. The trench coats! Auld lang syne! It really would turn too dark too fast with Jim Davidson there, good thinking.

On topic. Jack, please just swallow your pride and promote/retweet the Full Time campaign. It’s a great thing, and you can just ignore the “but, but” squiggles and hold your head high.
Thank you, I'm hooting with pleasure. I love this scenario so much.
I might redo it in glorious technicolor one day, yellow corduroy suits are crying out to be included

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
Yes! I knew it started with kom, but it's been driving me crazy trying to remember the word. Thank(space)you!

I reckon so. We have a LOT of lurkers, and particularly people who've had a run-in with Jack - during BLM, McCartneygate, or whatever else - will google and end up reading here!

(Newcomers, please join us if you want. Don't worry, there are no slop-based initiation rituals)
Well apart from the tomato/stuffing soup one 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24