Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
On a very slow and sporadic grunka so no idea where this will land or if it's been asked.
What is in the rest of the fridge?

Reactions: 27

Flash123

VIP Member
she posted a recipe for a jellyfish, Nashi pear and cucumber salad yesterday and even though at first I was a bit squeamish thinking about it I would rather have it than a bowl of slop

• Haha
  • Wow

LeftToMyOwnDevices

If you look closely at the picture of the fridge door you can see at the top right hand corner what appears to be a picture rail. The shitty bungalow has a picture rail in the dining room. We know the massive fridge isn't in the kitchen, apparently it wouldn't fit.

Just saying.
Also the angle of the photo looks like it’s the top half of a mega fridge or fridge freezer, or was she laying on the floor when taking the photo? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Someone else did, though. If it was an ad it was a rubbish one given that all the cans of that particular brand were turned the wrong way round.
I've thought about that part though, they were all deliberately turned away to get a squiggle to go 'what dem' on her twitter, I dunno if they did, but we did here!!!

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Is giving kombucha to someone in recovery a good idea?

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
How could she not know she'd get busted? Some people might be too polite to point out the flaws in her post but there are squiggles out there only too happy to call her out. In front of however many followers she has.

Reactions: 26

Lanie

VIP Member
Can we put a poll at the start of the next thread as to if you believe Jack is in a hotel or not? I’m genuinely intrigued to know the answers.

Me, as a sane, responsible, perfectly rational but heartbroken person a few years ago posted pictures on Instagram that made it look like I was out drinking with an ex, to make the latest one jealous. It’s amazing what heartbreak can do to you and I look back now and die inside, if I can do it though then I’m sure the mendacious Jack Monroe can fake a few pictures in a hotel room for attention on Twitter.

The sad thing is, I did idiotic things like that to try and get an ex back (obviously it didn’t work, it was pathetic), but Jack is literally doing it for likes and fawning on Twitter. That is truly the real dark side of social media addiction.

I don’t for one second believe she’s in a hotel or that a hotel would do that with the drinks. If they did there would be Coca-Cola, fresh orange, bottled water, not this stuff Jack has posted. The fact she won’t say which hotel it is despite tweeting every inane detail of her life says it all. She says the name, she’s caught out. End of game.
The old Trafford hotel + popular with the footballers will fill your room with snacks upon request so I have been told so perhaps she's all up in MR niche.

• Wow
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
Jesus I am late today...
- jack in standard denim but does look good
- not as good as Matt in black - woof
- jack seems to have hit her stride EXCEPT why the fuck is she bobbing about like she is at sea, it’s making me sick.
- lots of hilarity over a lemon.
- there’s a ridiculous bit where she nearly spits her food out over Matt mentioning a sausage.
- yawn. Glad it’s over.
- thank you very Matt much.
- see you all at Saturday Kitchen Live NOT YOU JACK!

god just watching her sway around is really awkward

• Heart

Shawads

VIP Member
Found this while refreshing my memory on the awful jack monroe david cameron slating.
What she said was awful enough but she is fake left wing as well as fake everything else and everyone seemed to be pasting 'left wing Jack monroe' on every story about what she said.
everything she pretends to represent is given a bad rep thanks to her very public behaviour.

Eta, wrong link

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

EllaEm87

VIP Member
shes just trying to get engagement after no likes on that other post. why would her friend not just go to a meeting and meet some people in person there are millions of aa meetings at all hours and days
She could, but then she wouldn’t be indebted to our famous smol pixie hero.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I just hope that Buddy Oliver is going to be joining in, you know, to teach Jack how to chop onions.

I wonder what she’ll say about RB. At one point he was hinted at as being a scumbag, next he was Russ, mate! Who fucking knows 🤷‍♀️
She recently followed him on Twitter again too iirc? Wonder what that is about...

• Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
It is interesting isn't it?
For all Jack's faults I don't ever get the impression she would be actually unpleasant to work with on these TV/media things, in that I don't think she'd be rude. She is too eager to please.
So the rot sets in somewhere. Apart from the obvious that she can't cook, maybe her lack of professionalism all round is the problem - scampering, gazing at lights, being needy. Her behaviour on twitter around whatever she does must be a big thing, bringing along her odd followers too.

And I'm not surprised at her being off twitter. She has pointed out several times she is far too BUSY to retweet MR and TK. So to tweet some other nonsense now points out she was not busy at all, just really really did not want to do it.
I think she’d be SEVERELY annoying!

• Haha