Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Imagine opening a hotel fridge, looking for some nice refreshments, and finding a row of fucking Yakult? WTF?

BTW Jack, you have good grounds for a complaint here. These bottles in the bottom right have been opened. Unsanitary at the best of times, but extremely bad form in a pandemic! What is this hotel playing at, eh? 🤔

View attachment 543861
Unless mackie has put them in?🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

moosesauna

Chatty Member
It's always a half-size can of coke, too, and costs about 5€. Don't you miss hotels?

She'll be in some hipster aparthotel, but she definitely bought most, if not all, of that herself. It would be just like Jack to choose accommodation based on fridge brand.
I don't usually miss hotels, but after looking at Jack's choice of hotel I'm starting to crave a holiday 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
she's filed on her Insta under ODAAT (one day at a time)
So it's rehab that Monroe is undergoing then...? Especially with the AA in Manchester thing, they often can only focus one identify at a time...right now, it seems to be 'recovery person'. The question, rehabbing from what? My guess - ADHD medication. (Just a guess, no evidence whatsoever your honour). And if that is the case, then it's most predictable and foreseeable conclusion to a self-made drama in the history of time. (Often think back to that post where they said that they've "found a quiet place" or something like that, and a mate retweeted all happy for them etc - that's an invented, life defining event there. Soooo, a rehab facility maybe?)

• Wow

Flivver

VIP Member
I've tried reading Jack's "poetry" in a John Cooper Clark voice rather than the adenoidal tremble

It actually makes it less terrible. I wonder if that was her goal? Edgy people's poet rather than teenage angst.

Although, JCC could read the phone book and I'd still love it
Thanks for that - I now have John Cooper Claaaaaark’s voice in my head now. In fact, I’m reading all posts with his voice in mind.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Sunflowers grow to 6 ft or more. 26 of them grown from seed would be a sight. And wasn't she in an exclusive apartment at the time, they would fill the bloody place.
I have to admit, I quite like sunflower bit I made a motivational poster with, the rest of that poem though, woah. They've got creepy obsessive vibes, stalkerish almost. Very strange poetry, and I don't think it's truthful to her real emotions, she's playing angsty emo (look at the profile pic)

Granted, we've all done this nonsense, yet, these poems are both hilarious and strange. Not based on anything more than garnering attention.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
The polar bears are having enough issues without putting Jack near them! Maybe just pop her in a spaceship and let her fly around not bothering anyone 😂

I’m surprised too. She’ll probably share some long winded tweet/article about it later 🙄
I was just about to say, think of the poor polar bears :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I am really sorry to be Mumsnet here, but can you please point me to this article? I thought I'd adequately grunka'd but I've missed this and looking at the GQ website there's nought much that seems relevant to Jack.
Here you go! (She gets a brief mention)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Shawads

VIP Member
I have no idea what is going on?! Does Jack live in a parallel universe where there’s no pandemic?

re kickyball David Platt I’ve met him. He was really nice in a cheesey, dad joking way, giving off strong used car salesman vibes.

For her night out with all the Corrie legends, come on, Terry Duckworth has to be invited. I once saw him (or his alter ego, Nigel Pivarro) in a bar. He looked like he was well into a long session. Quite loud and a bit sweaty, but that was how we partied back in the day #middleaged #menopausal
My mum used to fancy Terry duckworth, in my memory he's quite, sweaty?

• Haha
Reactions: 25