Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Especially if she IS somehow involved (although after reading that stinging GQ article, I have even more doubt about that).
I am really sorry to be Mumsnet here, but can you please point me to this article? I thought I'd adequately grunka'd but I've missed this and looking at the GQ website there's nought much that seems relevant to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

emm

VIP Member
In all seriousness, I don't know how she had the balls to do DKL after the THAT MAN chaos, how shameful to face all those chefs and people in the industry, knowing they know. I don't even know how she can be a public person after the David Cameron comments that I won't repeat, I would die of shame. And there are so many examples of this behaviour. To blatantly lie and say that her hat was in the ring for Carry on cooking, the show that was CREATED by Jamie Oliver, it would haunt me for life.
what were the David cameron comments?!

• Sad

Cack Slumrow

Radisson hotels have fancy minibars, which were the same price as hotel bar drinks and snacks last time I stayed in one. A quick Google confirmed that at least one location has (Union Jack) Smeg ones.
And Wine Angels!!
Love an airport Radisson.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Oh yeah the Drag Race fans on Twitter are spiteful shady bitches (not the regular fans obviously)

Reactions: 17

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I'm not sure if someone else has mentioned this but I noticed on Jack's Insta, there's a highlight named ODAAT. I couldnt work out what it might stand for (a new book? Something like OOTD?) so I googled it and it's a recovery program. May be a coincidence, may be Jack dropping red herrings, may be what jack's actually up to, idk

Edit: the website said it was originally men only but I guess it might now be open to anyone. It would explain the day-long treatment, recovery buddies 'for a friend' and the 'normalise sobriety'/fridge tweets

Attachments

• Wow

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
It was linked from the article, but was gone when I clicked through. It might be because it led to her old URL girlcalledjack. I didn't realise she migrated her content across to the bootstrap page. When I googled, I could only find the 'suicidal people don't batch cook' one, which I can't be arsed to read. I've had enough of her writing for today.
Oh god I was really confused about David Platt the kickyball player from way back. Makes more sense now
Me to, I thought he was never in Corrie.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
She’d repeat that cringe Glasto story about her wading up to some firemen and going “hello boys”, can’t type that without dying but always imagine she walked towards them like this

Congratulations to @Powershower
Welcome to thread 183 cool caballers.

Jack claims she was contacted by journalists about Bawsa's response to the football super league versus free school meals. The cabal says aye right!

Her latest cosplay in the absence of Cooper is to deploy clown costumes for when she runs away to join the circus.

Jack shows us her big girl watch. It even has a calculator.

The squiggles are becoming forensic and beginning to question Jack on a granular level about her lack of involvement and support in Tom Kerridge and Marcus Rashford's new campaign. Jack is becoming snarky, sarky and salty but won't admit her lack of involvement. This lady is not for turning.

Housekeeping

*]

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
Didn't they sack jos'e last week? Perhaps the the new manager?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lanie

VIP Member
I'm really glad you know. Its a long time since I watched the street. Details are hazy. Do Martin and Gail still exist? How about David? Please ignore me if this is triggering. Think I should have spoilerered this, not very nice for tomorrow's grunkas.
Apologies in advance.
I haven't watched it in years my mum is a big fan. I think David is still in it and Martin died( I think)

• Sad
Reactions: 14