Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's tagged in that 'didn't happen' account.

View attachment 543842
Searching for JM x DHOYTA is interesting, seems she gets tagged a fair bit loool, but just 🙄 at this one I found. Peak smug centrist liberal believing that cos they read the ✌right✌ papers their 7 year old child is capable of schooling their own teacher? Surely no one actually believes this toot?

1F109561-3790-45E9-97D6-EE1C28B31AFE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Good morning you bunch of mithering ninnies.

Manchester has had beautiful blue skies for the whole of the past week. Today I have woken up to grey leaden skies. Is this an omen?

Has Jack asked all the local supermarkets to remove all the alcohol? What about the convenience stores? What about the hotel bar? Alcohol is absolutely everywhere in our society, like it or not. With the Covid restrictions, the bars are only serving outside, so you only have to walk down a city street to see alcohol being drunk. It must be really difficult for alcoholics, but something that will not change soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Where do people come up with these stories? And why? Surely something in your mind would be furiously signalling your fingers to stop? Beggars belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How long has Jack been traveling now? It feels like a couple of weeks since the nice blue kitchen. What treatment means you have to travel all over the country?

Reactions: 38
Essential travel (medical purposes).

MEDICAL PURPOSES. Did you hear that at the back? I'm here for medical purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I commented on her hands because that picture made them look gigantic. There are other pictures, some which she posted claiming to show her crippling arthritis, where her hands appear completely normal (albeit in need of a good clean). I worked as a nurse for twenty years and can recognise arthritic hands. I also have a young son with severe hypermobility which has given him twisted and painful fingers. Her hands do not normally appear deformed. However in the Dolly Parton wig photo they look bizarre!.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Martin platt was his dad Bryan is nick dad. I am sorry I know this
That's it, she's going to be in Corry. Let's face it, she couldn't be a worse actor than most on there. And that is coming from someone that never misses an episode.

Parsley is a very rich nutrient food used to to help with arthritis, cancers etc and can also be used on facial cleansers stuff. So she's left alot of bread crumbs there. Unless it's for a recipie, but it's weird to bring your own.

As part of my uni career I studied nutrition quite extensively.
I know, parsley is such an unusual ingredient that you'd never find it in shops Oooop North.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Ah I have eds too, among other things, never know what's related and what's a comorbidity!
I've always had horrible hands from childhood, used to get bullied about them. Had no idea this could be an eds thing until I saw someone's comment ref Jack's hands. Didn't realise she's saying she has it too.
Please don't get all up in our niche jack.
She's also claimed that her skin is too big on them because she was premature. And that they look filthy because of her Cypriot blood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Imagine opening a hotel fridge, looking for some nice refreshments, and finding a row of bleeping Yakult? WTF?

BTW Jack, you have good grounds for a complaint here. These bottles in the bottom right have been opened. Unsanitary at the best of times, but extremely bad form in a pandemic! What is this hotel playing at, eh? 🤔

20210424_091259.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Oh god I was really confused about David Platt the kickyball player from way back. Makes more sense now
Ha! I didn't even know about the kicky ball supremo until I'd googled the corrie fella! Probably as time goes by more kicky ball types will be involved, Marcus rashford's pa was on at me last night, trying to wangle an invite, offered me all sorts 🙄

I'm on a grunka, so not sure where this will land, but anyway:

Jackatapinch was set up after she came out as trans. For about a month it was more ranting at the Daily Mail and screaming about pronouns than recipes. Then it was swiftly abandoned in favour of Cookingonabootstrap when she started her Kickstarter/quietly dropped her masculine aesthetic and they pronouns in favour of Mrs Gloss and the Goss.
Ooh I was in Mrs Gloss group when Jack was in it, I remember being most bemused as the transing stuff had only recently been in the press.

Reactions: 29
Searching for JM x DHOYTA is interesting, seems she gets tagged a fair bit loool, but just 🙄 at this one I found. Peak smug centrist liberal believing that cos they read the ✌right✌ papers their 7 year old child is capable of schooling their own teacher? Surely no one actually believes this toot?

View attachment 543850
I bet their youngest was a hit with teachers and pupils alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m only partway through the thread (major grunka-ing) but this all makes me think that Jack Monroe is a persona more than a real name.
Their dodgy poems when they was already a mum looking at the profile pic were under “Mel”
Makes it seem like Jack started off as a pseudonym of sorts for the poverty writing?
Probably wanted to be the next Billy Bragg...just speculation mind. Morning all 🌸🌷🌸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine opening a hotel fridge, looking for some nice refreshments, and finding a row of bleeping Yakult? WTF?

BTW Jack, you have good grounds for a complaint here. These bottles in the bottom right have been opened. Unsanitary at the best of times, but extremely bad form in a pandemic! What is this hotel playing at, eh? 🤔

View attachment 543861
If it is her own fridge, and she is at home, what a strange thing to do, pretend to be in an hotel. A very expensive hotel that has SMEG fridges in their rooms. Stacked to the top with high end drinks. Why not a couple of lemonade and Pepsi? Where is the overpriced chocolate bars? Has anyone ever seen an hotel fridge with that amount of drinks in it?

If she is in an hotel, what a strange thing to do, praise it for providing non alcoholic drinks, but not even say which hotel chain it is. How is that helpful to anyone else? She doesn't have to say which city she is in. A simple "XYZ hotel chains are great, look what they've done for me" would be all that was needed.

But she's at home isn't she?

Reactions: 71
Going to all that effort to conceal her identity when all they have to do is look at her tattoos

I’m only partway through the thread (major grunka-ing) but this all makes me think that Jack Monroe is a persona more than a real name.
Their dodgy poems when they was already a mum looking at the profile pic were under “Mel”
Makes it seem like Jack started off as a pseudonym of sorts for the poverty writing?
She's like a tit Lorraine Kelly

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.