Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Do... do these squiggles think Jack INVENTED cooking cheap and healthy meals? Like if anyone from now until the end of time comes up with a recipe for something that's cheap and nutritious, that's somehow getting into Jack's niche? I guess those women who fed their huge families during rationing were just sitting around scratching their heads until Mx Jack, saviour of the povos came along.

I think this new campaign shows a much better understanding of poverty and what people want to eat. If I were feeding my family on a very low budget, I'd rather serve fish finger sandwiches than bloody chickpea peach slop surprise. Because guess what kids are actually going to eat? Guess what you'll want to eat after a 12-hour minimum wage shift when you've been on your feet all day? Hint, it's not the dish that looks like something off that Dr Pimple Popper show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Oh my god, the sheer cringe of it. Why does she always act like she's had to be consulted over these things and always 'behind the scenes'. She's so far behind the scenes she's not involved at all. Also noticed her latest posts haven't reached the dizzying heights that we now know are always possible! Three hundred and something for that questionable outfit post, even in all its absolute hilarity 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Tom's just saying something about how the recipes are designed to be done in around 25 minutes, so there's no leaving things in slow cookers for hours or stir, stir, stirring going on here. she's not involved at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Also, Jack must have gone looking for this tweet from over one year ago to like it in the last hour or so 😐

View attachment 539108View attachment 539109
Ahahaha is that seriously the only proof she has? A tweet from a year ago?
This is so cringe. As if MR or TK would not have acknowledged her involvement somehow. They are both too nice too sideline her if it were true.
(Unless she had begged for her input to remain under wraps - like her secret government advisory role 😂😂😂).

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting, her fans trolling all the news of Marcus and Tom with comments like this
Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 10.45.32.png

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 10.45.23.png

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 10.45.54.png

This one's from a blue tick. It's misogyny OBVIOUSLY.
Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 10.46.21.png

• Angry
  • Wow

MancBee

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more. You can even see the after picture is all set up to show 'Jack;The Chef'. She probably spent hours setting it all up.

It's depressing. Has she painted out the window too? (Or is it just night time lol)
All that "decorating" and "kitchen designing" will be classed as work too. Most people work full time, then do things like putting up shelves and painting walls in their spare time.

Jack classes getting dressed and having a shit as work, doesn't she?

• Haha

waffle maker

VIP Member
I feel so cross every time I think about someone getting a sad inedible meal from a food bank recipe. What a waste of precious food.

The thing with Jamie Oliver recipes is they never go wrong. Food bank recipes should be like this (minus expensive fancy ingredients). I would suggest for a family: tuna pasta bake, pasta with tomato sauce, curry and rice, risotto, chilli and rice. Meat free recipes are the cheapest, but spaghetti and meatballs is an easy favourite, and shepherds pie is ok if you have enough pans. When my kids were little and we were broke (not poor just maternity leave, mortgage, childcare etc took all the money) we ate stuff like this and frozen convenience foods like oven chips. We also mostly eat vegetarian so Linda McCartney sausages and quorn mince and stuff.

I feel like Jack over complicates the cooking, and forgets that little kids generally are picky (we get hints of this sometimes about SB).Nobody wants to be trying out weird new foods that might be rejected after a long day of school/ work.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Billybellend

Chatty Member
Idk why cringe bot wants to make his presence here known. I’d be mortified if I was secretly hanging out with a cabal of “middle aged menopausal women” some of whom are willing to shag Ian Hislop or crusty old Steptoe, yet we are in universal agreement that you are not serving us any 🔥sexual energy🔥
I’m not a middle aged hormonal woman, though Mrs. B has suggested (in her inimitable gentle way, of course 😂), that I may well be going through the ‘manopause’

offtopic, I’ve never been part of a group of people who are so honest, kind and inclusive. Thank(space)you x

• Heart
Reactions: 68

MancBee

VIP Member
View attachment 539278

Seriously, clown make up!!! The eye liner attempt is making me hoot!
I know I go on about it, BUT, where are the patches of hair loss? Rarely have I seen such thick, unpatchy hair. Even where it is pulled back so you can see the hairline it isn't "falling out in clumps".

As an aside, I have a barber's appointment tomorrow. Now every time I look in the mirror I see Marcus Wareing looking back at me and it's a bit spooky. So either I go with it and get a light trim, then take up a job as a lookie-likey, or I get it chopped off.

I could get an undercut à la Jack and pretend I am back in the 90s with a skater boy vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67