Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what you like about Boris, Jack, because he doesn't even know who you are, love!!! (No one here believes a journo contacted you and you refused the chance to get your pixie face in the papers)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
H

Hi I’m Troy McClure Jack, you may remember me from such Tweets as ‘kickyball’ and ‘Boris is a liar’. Here’s my hot take on something I know duck all about!
I have no idea about football, or what this super league will mean........and neither does Jack.

For this reason I do not attempt to make comparisons between the response of the Prime Minister to the two completely unrelated issues. I would only say that it must be very important as many, many MPs (of all political parties) have given their opinion on the kickyball situation.

Being a PM, or an MP, is not a one issue at a time type of job.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
(I used to work with a fruitarian though. He would be happy with this, I guess? But he was a very odd man indeed.)
I worked with a fruitarian. He was very grubby and had bad teeth. I mean, fruit is nice and all, but can you imagine eating it all the bleeping time? Imagine on a cold, miserable winter evening, sitting down to a plate of apple slices.

duck off. Fedorabot and a couple of your mates who have Medium pages don't count as 'journalists'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Banana blossom is the next jackfruit. So expect maverick renegade Jack to discover it in 5 years time then claim everyone stole her ideas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why are they spelling bagel that way? Is it a thing. I am a dense pirate.
It's the authentic way to spell it, Hackney is all gentrification station, hipster central where everything is artisan and authentic, lol!!!

There's a bagel deli on Brick Lane that's infamous as it was 24 hours and delicious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It's the authentic way to spell it, Hackney is all gentrification station, hipster central where everything is artisan and authentic, lol!!!

There's a bagel deli on Brick Lane that's infamous as it was 24 hours and delicious
Ah. Thanking you!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are they spelling bagel that way? Is it a thing. I am a dense pirate.
Beigels are the old-fashioned, proper versions of bagels. Jewish people, and some North Londoners will pronounce it that way. They are made slightly differently to bagels -- I'm sure Jack will be able to explain the difference, being the food expert and all.

But she can't claim a Jewish identity because she already pissed off the community a couple of times.

Reactions: 54
they couldn't afford to live in Hackney their rent on the crappy bungalow wouldn't get a half decent flat ,let alone detached with gardens and room for the communal skip and the Cotswold collection .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh god we’ve already been through Jewish Jack and then Pissing off Jewish People Jack. Please not again!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does Jack have a secret email address, known only to journalists,what with 75 thousand emails, or whatever it Is, unread?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
also, just noticed the offer is every Tuesday 1-5pm. so, what's the point in retweeting it at 6.43pm on a Tuesday??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.