Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like a genuine jokey tweet, not meant as a particular barb so far as I can see, so I hope she's not too horrible.
Entirely dependant on what mood she's in, eh.
I used to admin a really popular (60,000+ ) heavy music page on FB and I was always so tempted to be a smartarse to people but you just can't if you want to keep the site professional. She can't control her moodiness at all.

PS I was an hole if warranted but most of the time I bit my virtual tongue.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Apologies if this is reshashing something from either earlier in the thread [or a previous one] but seeing the Delmonte Europe insta that has they shite looking cinnamon buns not only be a direct copy from a recipe in Wise Living Magazine, but the same errors - I am positively tickled.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
If we've stooped to train chaos I dread to think what's coming next. Probs now that we've mentioned it, a bin chaos where a neighbour stole her bins while she was away at Lord J Compton's or she forgot to take the bins out because of her severe adult ADHD and the bin men really ought to make allowances for her neurodiversity and pick them up whenever she decides.
DED. This has really given me the giggles and I have a zoom meeting in a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I didn't bother checking the thread is morning because i couldn't deal with anymore bin chat but now i've missed what looks like a good chaos 😭HOW ARE YOU ALL READING THE RECIPE?! I feel like you are all communicating subliminally?!

Also good to know if you put stuff on top of stuff you can call it a hat. Ergo, I'm having toast with an avocado hat for lunch today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
God her pork belly looks dire. Super close up as not to 🔺 myself, but here's one I made earlier (with wilted greens and salsa verde):
imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-u4l0re1I8H7.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I didn't bother checking the thread is morning because i couldn't deal with anymore bin chat but now i've missed what looks like a good chaos 😭HOW ARE YOU ALL READING THE RECIPE?! I feel like you are all communicating subliminally?!

Also good to know if you put stuff on top of stuff you can call it a hat. Ergo, I'm having toast with an avocado hat for lunch today.
I missed it too! I think Poca removed it. Enjoy your hat :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ah see Blurst you've gotta take the rough with the smooth, if you'd powered through the bin chat you'd have caught the chaos! 😉

I'm having salad with a prawn hat today 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Popping in from the Food and Drink thread to report Frau Vivienne Squiggle has just delivered her twins :) Little video over on the other thread, but here's a pic.

20210420_130214.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 107
She misspelled 'infected cat anus'

Also despite me spending most of my days on this bin-day thread, I totally failed to put either of mine out.

Ours alternate black and blue, we are allowed a max two black bins and I got one for free after I rang the council to complain one of mine had been stolen and they told me to pay thirty quid as I'd had a replacement a few years back. I said 'so it would be better for me to just continue the bin-thieving game?' and she said absolutely yes it would but please don't take that as approval. I thanked her and hung up.

Bin arrived the next morning.

Yes that was boring. I make no apologies because Jack is worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.