Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are more photos from the Lakes (Instagram) so there might be more to the story. I can't be arsed looking again though.

Think I triangulated the room. Looks like the only one with a window seat. That menu is currently £80 per person too.

Agree the camping/off into the wilds look is odd if she just went and stayed in a fancy hotel 😂.
That's definitely not the same window.

Reactions: 27
20210415_201938.jpg

Lake District trip was right in the middle of this period (Hopkins tweeted in 2015, case settled in 2017, Lakes 2016).

Expensive holiday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Think I triangulated the room. Looks like the only one with a window seat. That menu is currently £80 per person too.

Agree the camping/off into the wilds look is odd if she just went and stayed in a fancy hotel 😂.
They appear to have an absolutely standard vegan meal option, as well. Hardly an individually catered option because they've never had a vegan visit before.

Still reckon it was an #Ad, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 58
Imagine being that poor chef having to specially make a vegan menu, then wandering past Jack's window to see her gobbling down yellow sticker chicken slices out the packet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
There are more photos from the Lakes (Instagram) so there might be more to the story. I can't be arsed looking again though.

That's definitely not the same window.
Ah is it not? Could only be arsed to give a quick scan through them tbh #notfeelingforensictoday. 😑😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
have you all clocked Tommy Banks, judge on this week’s GBM? Phwoar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it's really cool how she's managed to promote a glass octopus dildo more than any of the brands that are paying for the exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I think Jack is worried that she would book something under her real name and nobody would give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Whatever happened to flowers, generic chocolates, inoffensive smellies, you know Nivea or dove or something. It that too normal?
A voucher to Tesco's, or Asda so they can buy their own tit.
A book token, even.

Reactions: 29
Whatever happened to flowers, generic chocolates, inoffensive smellies, you know Nivea or dove or something. It that too normal?
A voucher to Tesco's, or Asda so they can buy their own tit.
Far too normal for those so famous they need to book under false names. Nivea indeed! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How about using your Twitter bio or name (via emojis) to express what type of gifts you want? Mine would probably be
Kebab Girl 🍗 🍕 🍖 🍺 🍷 🚴 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Far too normal for those so famous they need to book under false names. Nivea indeed! 😱
She doesn't need paps to photograph her get a dirty takeout at 3am she paps herself all over sm. She actually puts tabloids out of business.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.