Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never ask for anything but I would like the new thread horn every time now, please and thank (space) you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Oh no, I have just this minute converted to veganism. I will pop my half in a tupper with some melamine cutlery and give it to the homeless.
Considering it'll break any knife, stick my half in there too please, I wouldn't even want to feed the birds with it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Basically every emo/grunger hung around outside Southend Odeon around that time, I don’t recall our Jackie being part of the group. Someone said at the end of the previous thread that she was more Barbie than emo looking from old photos we’ve seen, that seems more accurate!

Reactions: 41
Also, I had to unfollow Jack a while back. I'd grown increasingly annoyed with their twitter rants and overall narcissistic behaviour. Question, does anyone remember years ago when she went to that retreat and had that private room in the countryside hotel with a vegan menu hand cooked for her every day? I was trying to find the insta posts about it/twitter but it was yonks ago
Is that when she was at Askham Hall in the Lake District? It's where she likes to go for some anonymity. Lol.

Screenshot_20210415-184754_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210415-184448_Instagram.jpg

Those port wine stains looks exactly like bruises.

Screenshot_20210415-184839_Instagram.jpg

Lol ☝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
The 94676th most popular lesbian in the South East commuter belt books under a different name so she doesn't get special treatment x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Is that when she was at Askham Hall in the Lake District? It's where she likes to go for some anonymity. Lol.

View attachment 530861

View attachment 530862
Those port wine stains looks exactly like bruises.

View attachment 530863
Lol ☝
As someone else said, JM does look lovely and at least somewhat cheery in that first pic.

The first and second pics are confusing me though. What's with the bed roll/flask/backpack camping look? Do you get your own vegan menu and window seat to loll on, but you have to make your own bed in the grounds? If not, why go to a place that looks delightfully luxurious dressed as a hiker/festival goer?

If she was staying in what looks like a lovely place. Why has she got a bed roll?
Snappity snap. So odd innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
And thirsty as usual in the second. In case you didn’t notice, they’re in their PANTS #whotookthatpic
You're just causing mischief for I deliberately was playing nice and ignoring the thirst trap picture :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: barely gets her legs out? It's what Viv would have wanted! lolololol.

Also flowers are a nice enough gift universally.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
North Face. Skint, “wahwah - I want my forever home” Monroe in North Face. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.