Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to think most companies won’t go near her with the proverbial barge pole. Her collabs have been awful. They can’t have got their money’s worth.
I would imagine they got the exact opposite. Like poor Linda maccartney who lost customers

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes, new book is called ‘Together’ which I can’t ever imagine mean-spirited Jack ever getting the concept of. She gets no pleasure from cooking, and seems to have nothing but spite for everyone around her. Whatever anyone thinks of Jamie, his love of food, family, and eating are undeniable.
Absolutely, there’s no joy or love put into her food,”It’s take it or leave it, I’m bastardising a pot noodle “.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I like to think most companies won’t go near her with the proverbial barge pole. Her collabs have been awful. They can’t have got their money’s worth.
Wasn’t the Del Monte gig supposed to last six months, or am I misremembering? How much has she actually done for them?

Reactions: 36
still a bit shocked from hearing two girls behind me on the bus complaining about people who always said they hated their jobs. ''Why don't they just quit and get another one?" Yeah, because it's really easy to get by without work, isn't it /s
This does make me think a bit of Jack, though, always complaining. A friend of mine is always skint and is always complaining about her (low paid) job. Yet when she was made redundant she didn't invest any of her redundancy money in retraining for something she liked better (and maybe with better pay), she wasted it all on buying herself "treats" and holidays!

Now in another low paid job, she whinges incessantly about her sad lot in life, never considering her bad choices.

Reactions: 34
Same! Aware of Morrisey/ The Smiths but can’t say I know their body of work and wouldn’t have a clue if they passed me on the streets! I was brought up on Queen, Guns n Roses and Stiff Little Fingers.
That's my band too! Saw them twice last year before the rest of the tour was cancelled. Still holding onto my ticket for London, now 2022!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t the Del Monte gig supposed to last six months, or am I misremembering? How much has she actually done for them?
Ahem.

Christmas dinner
Valentine's Day fruity Yorkshire puddings
Mother's Day cake
Easter repurposed Mother's Day cake
Advertorial about how to look after your money
Instagram Live chicken
Tin can handicrafts (claimed by Jack as part of the partnership, not mentioned by Del Monte)
Grazia advertorial featuring the spurious claim "I like to snack on canned fruit"

er...

Twitter poll asking her readers which ingredient she should use?
Photo teasing the numerous Del Monte recipes she'd been working on? (just before Valentine's Day)

Am I missing anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Ahem.

Christmas dinner
Mother's Day cake
Instagram Live chicken
Tin can handicrafts (claimed by Jack as part of the partnership, not mentioned by Del Monte)
Grazia advertorial featuring the spurious claim "I like to snack on canned fruit"

er...

Photo teasing the numerous Del Monte recipes she'd been working on? (just before Valentine's Day)

Am I missing anything?
Round of applause for that!

I’d forgotten the Grazia advertorial. Snacking on tinned fruit was just 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How does attacking a school and threatening someone with a lawyer sit with her Christian values?

It wasn’t so long ago we saw that Christian festival write feverishly about her as if she was the messiah (she’s not, she’s a very naughty girl!).

I almost made a slop for dinner but threw lots of rocket at it, Father forgive me.

Edit : 🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ahem.

Christmas dinner
Mother's Day cake
Instagram Live chicken

er...

Am I missing anything?
Using the old cans to make fire hazards!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These will probably sting quite a bit, especially as she was threatening this guy with her very busy lawyer 🤭
Her tweets threatening him with the lawyer are still up! I can’t screenshot just now but that and other tweets to him are all still there 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Ahem.

Christmas dinner
Mother's Day cake
Instagram Live chicken

er...

Am I missing anything?
Didn't she recently make some concoction with out of date prune juice which gave her the shits?

I don't think she got as far as posting a recipe for it, probably busy at the time 🚽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.