Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We really need a filing system for all the evidence we collect!
We do! Often the idea will be there to reference something she did or said or posted but because there's so much of it, finding it is a needle in a haystack like task..

Reactions: 22
If you liked Donoghue v Stevenson your gonna lose your tit over R v Brown 😜😂😂😂 Look that baby up 😜

🙋‍♀️ Legal troll here 🔺 this to @essexgirl101 but also any of you ninnies who have that fear moment about this place and Jack threats. Do not fear, threats with the intention of scaring you is absolutely all it is. What I would hypothetically do, if someone or their solicitor wrote a cease and desist is write back (Frauen you can do this yourself and don’t need a lawyer - just an ounce of sense and keep it civil and honest) asking for specifics and evidence of their allegations in order for you to understand what exactly it is they are claiming. Once they reply, write again asking them to explain this area of law to you...as a layman (layfrau) You could have some fun with a bit of to and fro. Minimum Jack has to explain herself (if she’s the one writing), Max she’s paying some fool to respond = no more butter for several years. If I were Ms Monroes counsel Id be warning her off her constant legal actions because there is an actual thing called Vexatious Litigation, judges don’t like that and certainly don’t like law firms who pursue this kind of activity. Firing off baseless letters like this with absolutely no merit is actually Harrasment...that’s not a civil matter that’s a criminal matter. There’s some free advice for you Jackie 😜 you’re welcome Hun.
Also every letter jacks solicitor writes costs her money as well.
win win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Does she not get that mortgage providers and banks (who fund most forever homes unless she thinks a cash buyer (wealthy gf) will buy her one outright) are not as forgiving as her long-suffering landlady. 8 months bouncing mortgage payments = deep tit

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Can't pay my rent but I have a lawyer on retainer! 😂 pick a narrative and stick to it Jack!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Maybe the 5th bedroom doesn't count as it's JACK'S room. Kept as a shrine from when she moved out to prevent her having a massive meltdown 'It's MY room!' 'I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until I'm sick!
I was thinking maybe they've changed one of the bedrooms into a sewing room / mancave / whatever so that in Jack's mind it no longer counts as a 5-bed. Because she's an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Maybe the 5th bedroom doesn't count as it's JACK'S room. Kept as a shrine from when she moved out to prevent her having a massive meltdown 'It's MY room!' 'I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until I'm sick!
Shame she couldn’t use it when she was desperately poor eh!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was thinking maybe they've changed one of the bedrooms into a sewing room / mancave / whatever so that in Jack's mind it no longer counts as a 5-bed. Because she's an idiot.
Yeah it will be her dads office and so “not a bedroom” is my bet

Reactions: 47
I never understood why she thinks owning your own home is some magic protection from bailiffs. It’s really not. Lots of people who own a home will have the bailiffs come knocking.
I was going to say that. What she really needs is good and affordable Council/social housing with a secure long term rental agreement. That cannot ever be taken by bailiffs - only her own anti-social behaviour would cost her the roof and that take some years of wrangling by the local authority. I would suggest she would do hugely more good campaigning for cheaper, permanent rental agreements, social housing and supported living. Instead she sells fifteen mixed herb/spiced soups with crumbled kale and dried mushrooms. And expects a bungalow by the sea, for free, in return.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.