Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm pure gipping at the 'you were born to make changes' comment.
Grunkaing but this is one of the things that I find most frustrating about her. What has she achieved? First recipe book aside ( which was ok IMO).

Reactions: 23
Ah yes, that critically acclaimed show that never happened.
Even her output for JackMonroesComicKitchen was more prolific. And that show didn't violate the privacy of a single fish finger. #keepingredientsprotected

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Serious Illness =raging slopitis

Current treatment =intensive cooking lessons after the 💩💩💩

Exhausting =,having to work for more than 20 minutes at a time ,do 'important educational work ' and still faff around on Twitter for 20 hours a day .

Lumps =wayward slop or filler ..

CT Scan =Cooker and Toaster scan, at least one of each .

Sorted ....Just the facts m'lud .

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To use Jack ~ parlance ~ I am SHOOKETH that she had the audacity to threaten @essexgirl101 with legal action. You clearly rattled her. What an absolutely pathetic individual. Gonna sue someone for telling the truth? I'd like to see you try it, I really would, you complete moron.

All this does is fan the flames and make me wonder even more what else she is hiding and clearly terrified of people finding out. We're all on the right track and she knows it.

That old adage about the truth setting you free could not be more relevant for her. What a lonely, miserable life you have created for yourself, Jack.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
The point is with teaching, we all had experience so we can all say something relevant when she starts on one. The teachers/TAs/SL/SENCOs etc. can give more nuance obviously.

With law, the most contact I imagine most of us has had is with wills/conveyancing or family law and with the first two, it isn’t that traumatic in the grand scheme of things. When she has threatened lawyers in the past you can feel the bristles here, and the same with Essexgirl. She knows she has the upper hand because she won before and most of us won’t be seasoned barristers or solicitors who know it is all hot air. It is horrid feeling threatened like this.
Can she be reported for threatening behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well...that was quite a catch up 😂 I guess I can’t really add anything new as you’ve all articulated my thoughts on the chaos so perfectly. Her behaviour, as usual, has been disgusting. I would say I hope she’s ashamed of herself but we all know that’s not a thing with Jack 😂
Also, callous as it sounds I don’t really care what her mystery illness is that she’s so desperately hinting at for attention. It’s like the narc who cried wolf.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
All this does is makes me wonder even more what else she is hiding and clearly terrified of people finding out.
The same thing she's been trying to hide ever since her first media appearances as England's favourite pov pixie - her family's wealth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
in my head, she finished dkl, more or less immediately crowbarred the shed window out, threatened camp kitchen (filming tomorrow!), did the lingreenie without chicken that week and it was never mentioned again

but it seems it was actually a full month in between the crowbarring of the window and the lingreenie

she has truly broken my brain 😖

20210411_181446.jpg

Screenshot_20210411-182319_Chrome.jpg

20210411_183031.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The same thing she's been trying to hide ever since her first media appearances as England's favourite pov pixie - her family's wealth.
But it's so obvious. It's there in black and white for anyone to see.

How she has got away with this lie for so long is some kind of witchery.

Reactions: 40
other things
Giant windows shipped from Germany
Over budget three months in
Sack project manager so wife has to do it
Husband overextends his ideas
Living in a caravan best part of a year
Prefab house
Cantilever (somewhere)
bare concrete floors
There’s a bit at the back not done yet

I love that program

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
But it's so obvious. It's there in black and white for anyone to see.

How she has got away with this lie for so long is some kind of witchery.
Lazy journalism, blue tick saviours, and the invisible but impermeable cloak of every mental and physical health ailment under the soft wool sun. Oh, and Katie Hopkins.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Serious Illness =raging slopitis

Current treatment =intensive cooking lessons after the 💩💩💩

Exhausting =,having to work for more than 20 minutes at a time ,do 'important educational work ' and still faff around on Twitter for 20 hours a day .

Lumps =wayward slop or filler ..

CT Scan =Cooker and Toaster scan, at least one of each .

Sorted ....Just the facts m'lud .
if anyone is interested in words there is a film on Amazon about the production of the OED with Mel Gibson and, takes breath, Steve Coogan called The Professor and The Madman.

Had a thought about loving squiggle.

Jack makes changes all the time.

In her face.

In her lifestory.

Where she does her cookery.

How crappy bungalow is arranged.

She _literally_ is a manifestation of change.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s always worth a reminder that there is no way Jack can go to court as they will need to talk about EVERYTHING. And then EVERYTHING can end up in the newspapers.
Wouldn’t that be fun.
Obviously they would mostly be talking about our outfits but I’m sure they could spare a few column inches for the Kickstarter, the bullying, the deleting, the casual lying....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.