Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don't understand why you would be jealous of married colleauges when you're under the age of 25! The average/median age for marriage (even 10 years ago) is far, far higher!
I imagine the average/median number of engagements for under 25 year-olds is 1, so there's that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it shows she stands by her original ranting. Could have gone off, done a bit of research, understood what her 'trolls' were actually trying to say, and come back with a more level headed and knowledgeable stance on it. Nope. I thought you liked facts, Jack?
Only if the facts suit her agenda or the image she is trying to project. Ffs now I'm seeing a Jack/90's school projector hybrid in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She always brass necks it out. If I had made such an absolute tit of myself on Twitter yesterday, pretty sure I'd be taking a day or two off with my tail between my legs. Not our Jackie
What with Coopsy Mate being unavailable, surely this is the time to do some polling re-retro memories? Come on, wagon wheels used to be bigger, it’s not Snickers it’s Marathon! Doing a wheelie on a Chopper, jumpers for goalposts...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It still looked tit.
You can see why she had issues with having anything to hand. Could have easily made it so much more functional. She's sunk so far from picking the teal tiles at Blackfoot to her crappy shed kitchen.

Bet the ex-landlady has made it into a bonfire. Best to raze the land and start again :ROFLMAO: maybe get a priest in too, just to be sure...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You can see why she had issues with having anything to hand. Could have easily made it so much more functional. She's sunk so far from picking the teal tiles at Blackfoot to her crappy shed kitchen.

Bet the ex-landlady has made it into a bonfire. Best to raze the land and start again :ROFLMAO: maybe get a priest in too, just to be sure...
She could’ve just filmed in the bloody kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
You will probably be hearing from his solicitor now. That is if he was a complete narc controlling bully.
Good luck to him i have no money so crack on 🤣 he might even fund the rebuild of my crappy OWNED falling down house if he met me as i am charm personified

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Definitely an exorcist. We have superstitions about people feeling hunger pangs when walking over famine burial grounds ("hungry grass"). People would be getting the dry heaves passing that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Definitely an exorcist. We have superstitions about people feeling hunger pangs when walking over famine burial grounds ("hungry grass"). People would be getting the dry heaves passing that house.
Not only the lingering wafts of slop, but also all the bad luck that befell poor Jack in the crappy bungalow. Clearly cursed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah, it was just before. Camp Kitchen was at the very end of April. We think Louisa Compton left at the start of May.

'filming starts tomorrow #jackmonroescampkitchen' 😳

View attachment 524655
Why does she have stuff always hanging down in the areas she cooks in?

Dead plants ✅
B & M copper things ✅
Enamel pots that are useless ✅
Grubby utensils ✅
Random flowery thing that is just another fire hazard ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I remember a few years ago all she seemed to do was rearrange her kitchen with stuff from wilkos.
she seems obsessed with doing certain things (and topics) and looses all interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's trying to make it look like she can muli task with all the tit around her yet, she can barely let a panof pasta boil properly whilst making a simple roux

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.