Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be interested to see RJack's school attendance records.

Just a feeling she would have been that kid who was always off sick or bandaged up and sitting on the benches during sports/PE.

Reactions: 33
She's didn't even get her 2 PhDs mentioned. Her name looks sad next to all those your right honourable.....

Reactions: 33
Jack Mon-ore
How apt for the grifter that likes to mine other people's sympathy and money.

Reactions: 36
View attachment 520303
Jesus christ. The ‘owies’. How many times did people tell her to go to the doctor and she bit their heads off while necking all kinds of medicine that probably had so many nasty side effects.
Grunkaing as per. She'll go to A&E with fucking glittery eye shadow, cancel a job over the tiniest of splinters, but the toothache she's been gibbering on about since at least 2014 wasn't apparently important?!

Also, dying at her 'serious, honestly not a Tory' look

Reactions: 42
Tilda Swinton?! Ah hahaha.

More like Derek Akorah (RIP) back from the dead and advertising accident compensation.
‘No win, no fee.’
OMG this genuinely made me LOL! I was trying to place who I thought her doppelgänger was and you're spot on with it being Derek Acorah!

ETA: Snap @TurnedUpInTipp !!

Reactions: 29
Mother of God, no, not NI Jack. Please.

I've only just stopped cringing myself inside out over thinktank Jack.

Reactions: 48
How exactly do we get from it being too cold to tweet due to recurring flashbacks of 'The Poverty'......to the 'ebullient blowsy ridiculousness of the hydrangea'?????? Why does no-one else point this shit out???

Reactions: 56
The headline has already been changed and people have been talking about it for over an hour. Her life exhausts me.

Reactions: 51
I’m actually just so furious aboht her NI posting I might spontaneously combust. I’m sure other Irish/Ni fraus feel the same. I know there are several fraus from different backgrounds here and I just want to say that given all the shit that is happening right now with riots I know we can all come together. I know there are a few fraus from different NI backgrounds and the English fraus may not get it but I would love to have a wee chat.

poca im sorry for off topic but I hope u understand x

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.