Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she just think of some boring subject of the day to talk about. Strangely for a food writer it’s never real food (crisps) and no pictures of actual food anymore (I’m using the term actual loosely).
Pretty sure at this point she's triggered by recipes, as they remind her of her forever deadline.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I feel people are less judgy about her boring hair care regime than she was about triffles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Now she's ruined scritch for me. Can't call my cat turnip head, can't give her a scritch.

ETA we call it a scritchy scratch because we are lame.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Delurking to congratulate you all on marvellous inspo quotes. I’ll be spending tomorrow morning printing them out and blu tacking them to the kitchen wall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I'm sure that for some people no shampoo is better depending on hair type but I hope we're not going to see a descent into "ALL CHEMICALS ARE THE SAME AND BAD" Jack sharing dangerous misinformation.

Lead is natural, Cyanide is natural. Anchoiade eggs are natural and we can only imagine the terrible things those would do to a person's innards 😭

Reminds me of when some blue ticker tried to claim we shouldn't wear masks because humans hadn't evolved to have natural face masks
Screenshot_20210330-215530_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Anecdata, but as a teenager I went out with a teenage boy who merely rinsed and did not wash his hair and it smelled and looked like something you would pull out of the drains for kindling. His nickname was Smelly <His Name>. I apologise in advance if you are a no 'poo convert and you do it well, but I understand from the gospel according to Reddit that the majority of people don't wash their legs or ears so I don't hold out much hope for them getting the bonce right, really.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.