Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God people were talking about no shampoo on a message board I was on more than 15 years ago. She’s going to discover black out curtains and tips for making your quill pens last longer at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Great title for the new thread.
Wish I could make one of those “inspirational thingies “. Thanks for them you mean cables💖

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's saying her mentions are full of people going mad about her not using shampoo I can't find even one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I do feel slightly bad for laughing so much at these because I say some spectacularly dumb things and can imagine this being done to me.

But then I think about how funny I'd find it because I'm not a narcissistic meringue puff.
I would die laughing. My kids are just at that age where they are super sharp and picking me up on the stupid throwaway comments that parents make, I'm sometimes cry-laughing at their observations. Kids are a great mirror in which to see yourself magnified 😱😳

Get over yaself Jack mate. I did the no shampoo thing back in 1990, and lots of my curly friends were embracing it again in about 2015....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
At work we often make memes making fun (not bullying!) of others and ourselves. Well at least the older ones, the under-25s might think we're very 2008, but that's the circle of life, innit. Or maybe I am just lonely working from home :LOL: (I made this one today when I realised I was just asking for attention in the team chat)

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 21.35.06.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Ok .. last one from me. It’s been emotional but I spose we’d better wind it up soon-ish 😂
298DBDE1-1B38-42B7-8DAB-3F8933908ABE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She's saying her mentions are full of people going mad about her not using shampoo I can't find even one
She doesn’t realise other people can see her mentions, does she? For a self proclaimed TwitterExpert who lives her entire life on the bloody site, she’s not that knowledgable about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Didn't someone have something about JM being CG method expert in her predictions recently?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.