Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Qi may have come up with a recipe which is mackie proof, courtesy of mrs Beaton.
a toast sandwich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn't she realise people wouldn't care about how she washed her hair if she didn't tell them. I wash mine Evey other day with natural shampoo and conditioner from boots it's actually vegan and all the rest and for special occasions I use one that's a bit fancy and natural from her second home( Scotland)

I was told along time ago to stay way from silicone based shampoos as I have naturally greasy hair so I did and moved to natural ones. My hair is always commented on because it's full of life and shiny. I personally couldnt just use just water but I also cannot shower without shaving either so perhaps I'm weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Contrary to what my hastily purchased in a greetings card shop mug says, I'm not officially the World's Greatest Mum, but even I know you shouldn't really be having your kid come over and sniff you for freshness.
Pass me the Winston oh no no no.gif again please.
I can't hear the name Winston without thinking of this and actually drivel is quite apt for Jack.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No one could have predicted haircare and bathroom hygiene Jack, this is one peculiar dice roll. By which I mean she's just mooching room to room looking at tit: ooh plants, ooh shampoo.

I'm not hugely bothered by people not washing their hair, what I do object to is the grotty mental image dead scalp skin has birthed just before bedtime. I may never eat or sleep again.

ETA your skin is not going to thank you for regularly using a boiling hot flannel on it, mate, you think you need facetune now, just wait.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'll accept the hair oils don't smell much, but I do think smells (like from cooking or smoking - which nobody does anymore) will stick to the oils and therefore make your hair smell.

In lockdown I managed to go from washing my hair everyday (very oily scalp) to two/three times a week with a natural shampoo bar (I rinse it the other days) and OMG, why the hell am I boring you with this?? This is so boring, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Absolutely hooting at the motivational images. I was working on the Slopbot gallery earlier and somehow (I didn't even know this was possible) turned part of the image into a brush. Obviously my immediate thought was 'Jack must become brush'.

nudge hiss erosion.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Most people. Change their body cleaning stuff on the regular don't they?

I am always changing handtowels, flannels etc. Bathmats etc washed 2+ times a week. Bathroom big cleaned every other day and toliet every day( the joys of boys)

Is she implying that people are normally grubby and she is extremely clean by changing her flannel everyday. As mentioned before isnt it normal?

I have just noticed are threads turn boring when she pipes up recently as we start talking about shite.

Do you think she trying really hard to bore us to death?! She's succeeding!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it's safe to say that she's not happy that we've had such a fun evening.

I have stolen her own pics just to make a couple of last memes (for now)

20210330_223249.jpg

20210330_223655.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
inCollage_20210330_223501096.jpg

Sending you so much love Dear Hearts. I'm having a bit of a down period but thankyouspace for your art today. Made my mf day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.