Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hang about, is this person saying that it's some kind of rite of passage for hairdressers to complete no-poo? what? is this some kind of hairdresser hazing?

Screenshot_20210330-220641_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Using Jack's logic should we not brush our teeth because we haven't evolved to have a wee man in our mouths to do it naturally?

I could point out many holes in this type of thinking but I SHAN'T because it's going to be a gorgeous day I'm MC town and I'm feeling good for the first time in over a week.

PS the smell of dirty hair turns my stomach.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Not washing your hair does make it stink. It smells when it gets to that really greasy stage. Water alone doesnt clean that. I refuse to believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That one jolly well irked me!!!

(Does she think using these inane made up adages makes her uber-quirky? Is she going to make out it's a symptom of her disorders?)
Yes, absolutely.
I honestly have not laughed harder at tattle than tonight with those inspirational quotes. Bravo, Cabal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20210330-140826.png
I'm convinced she makes this tit up on the spot. What situation would your ever need to use this in life. It's so try hard it hurts.

"Darling could you pass me my monkey flannel"
"Oh here you are darling but why do you call it so?"
"Because darling when I put hot water on it and touch it to my face it makes me go ooh, ooh, ooh."
"Darling...bit gauche."

I'm no expert but isn't hot water terrible for your facial skin, the dehydration! That's why they say not to wash your face in the shower because the water for your body is too hot for the face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Contrary to what my hastily purchased in a greetings card shop mug says, I'm not officially the World's Greatest Mum, but even I know you shouldn't really be having your kid come over and sniff you for freshness.
Pass me the Winston oh no no no.gif again please.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The inspo quotes are life. I've found them very addictive to make and I love seeing everyone elses. Jack has spewed so much word vomit over the years that there is a lot to choose from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I had dreadlocks for 13 years ( very unPC I know, it was before I realised it was appropriation) anyway I rarely washed my hair but I would use cocoa butter on it and it never smelled bad. If I didn't put anything on it it frigging stank, and that's the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.