Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The random Debbie McGee thing has got me HOOTING. Wonder if Jack likes alsatians? (If you know, you know)
Co-signing on the alsatians.
My second favourite 80s celebrity wife is Cheryl Barrymore, her autobiography is .

I wish someone in the Jackosphere would do an autobiography. If views on the lives and votes on the polls are accurate, that would sell more than 3000 just between the cabal I reckon.

Reactions: 32
Something that I’ve noticed from the various articles on her (not just these) is that SBs name seems to either be spelt with or without the H seemingly randomly. If I were going to name my son in articles, I’d make sure they had the right spelling so you’d think she would.

Reactions: 25
I think that's just shoddy journalism, not Jack's doing. I have a name in the Clare/Claire, Kathy/Cathy family and people will consistently misspell it even when writing on my social media or responding to emails when the correct spelling is literally right in front of them. I could walk around in a Carrie Bradshaw-style name necklace and it wouldn't help!

Reactions: 32
Sounds like something people say to let you down gently..

"You've got the perfect face BUT..."
“.....then you smiled and I’d only watched Jaws the night before so......y’know...”

Reactions: 27
I do too and also get that, but I bet if any article had spelt Jack as Jac or Monroe as Munroe, even one where she was mentioned in passing, she’d have been straight on Twitter kicking off about it. So I’m a bit surprised none of the ones with the wrong spelling have been amended and she doesn’t seem to care.

Reactions: 28
It's surprising for someone with narc tendencies, who sees everyone through a lens of 'what are they in relation to me/what is their use to me?' - fanny cakes being a prime example of this.

Reactions: 21
I know it was on the last thread, but I cannot get over her whinging about her ouchie mouth in 2014! Who has toothache for that long?

Reactions: 34
'Don't suggest the Dentist please'

Why the fuck not mate you've got some serious teef issues, apparently.

At least now there's a sideboard hold up you might finally go and get said teef sorted.

https://giphy.com/UclCYTnzD25b2
Genuinely here for all the references in this group. I'm in a couple of FB groups, and they just never make any, ever, and I think they'd be wtf if you tried.

Reactions: 28
If anything could bring Jack and Debbie McGhee together as BFFs it’s Strictly. C’mon Strictly Producers, take Jack up on her offer!

Saturday morning fun fact, Mr Lenny and I were in the audience when Debbie McGhee did her rumba!
I will be raging if the beeb wastes more of my money on this charlatan! I have let them know.

Reactions: 24
The ouchy mouth shit annoys the hell out of me!!!

I think it's incredibly offensive actually, so many people can't afford dental treatment, not just people in poverty, but, a lot of people would forgo going to a dentist because of the costs. Jack, a person who only cosplays The Poverty TM acting like a brat and refusing to go is once again fucking nonsense. She could probably afford to go private, let alone NHS, but acts like she can't or is too scared to. (It's most likely because there's nothing wrong to begin with). It's a metaphorical kick in the teeth to the people she claims she is the queen of.

Reactions: 43
I will be raging if the beeb wastes more of my money on this charlatan! I have let them know.
I don’t think it’ll happen. I genuinely never thought Strictly would turn people down but it gave me hope that they turned Jack down!

I was a bit about her turning up last year, what with the roaring success of DKL and the announcement there would be a same sex couple. But alas.

Reactions: 31
'Don't suggest the Dentist please'

Why the fuck not mate you've got some serious teef issues, apparently.

At least now there's a sideboard hold up you might finally go and get said teef sorted.

https://giphy.com/UclCYTnzD25b2
That response is classic Jack. "Don't suggest the one thing that is actually guaranteed to help, I just want lots and lots of sympathy comments and the opportunity to snap at well-meaning people because I've already TRIED EVERYTHING."

It's astonishing how she's been pulling the same old shit since 2014 and the squiggles are still blind to it.

Reactions: 50
I don’t think I’ve ever been so glad I blocked her. Are we anticipating a Johnny Morris phase ? (one for the older ones there)
Hans and Lotte Hass. Armand and Michaela Dennis. That's as far back as I can go. Daktari.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’ve ever been so glad I blocked her. Are we anticipating a Johnny Morris phase ? (one for the older ones there)
Christ. Can you imagine it? First nip from a Brambly Mouse and she'd be claiming to be more injured than Nutkin.

ETA: I was always a fan of Derek Griffiths. I think the theme tune had something to do with it. But my school were taken to a musical event that had Johnny Morris compering and he was very nice to us.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.