Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Hope Jack can hold off her chaos, I'm about to go down to theatre for my op, so will be out of it for a few hours. Though if she does do a chaos, it will at least give me something to laugh at while I recover.
Good luck mancbee, hope all went well ♥🤍🐝

Fingers crossed Jack might make you some special soup and leave it on the doorstep 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Vanelope

VIP Member
Because I respect the opinion of the cabal above all others- could anyone recommend a couple of varieties of indoor plants that need minimal attention (i.e I could be away for a week and they wouldn't cark it) please?

Does such a thing exist?

On topic: Jack is a pillock
mother in laws tongue or snake plant - can’t remember Latin name. Had mine for ages, seems to thrive on neglect. I water sporadically at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Who decides which friend you pay back first? What happens when you loose your job and can't afford to pay anyone back. What happens when the mortgage rate inevitably rises and your income doesn't? What happens when you fall out with your friends and family? What happens when your friends and family want the money for their own project? What happens when the property you have bought has unexpected costly maintenance? etc. etc.

This idea is just too stupid for words.
Bib perfect for our smol ickle pixie then, that is her usp

• Haha

Flash123

VIP Member
She is a patronising white woman. Surprised she didn't refer to him as 'my boy'.
Is the issue here really that she is white and not that she is Jack?

Cue Jack sharing “this great recipe her Ma just remembered...” as soon as she gets the ingredients together.
Every time I make 15s for English they are initially horrified and don’t want to touch them. Some persuasion is usually required. Then they disappear like Jacks latest bandwagon.
I’m not a big 15 fan personally, I would rather have a flakemeal shortbread.

If Jack really wanted to make the most of her del Monte partnership surely she would channel her NI heritage and make pineapple delight traybakes... made well they are a show stopper.

• Heart

sleepisforwimps

I just have visions of her desperately trying to pretend she’s LJCs (or her Mum’s) carer in order to qualify now. (Not at all doubting their illnesses, doubting that Jackie is a carer!)

Though didn’t she claim she had rheumatoid arthritis? That should have her eligible now, whether or not she was shielding.
RA isn't a qualifying condition for shielding or for vaccinations unless you are taking a mixture of therapies.

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
My hair is curly but the white ones are smoother and flatter. It takes a while - it has been stuck in Ermine-in-Late-Autumn mode for ages now. But Jack's hair is simultaneously thick and falling out so I am sure she will rock an Ice Queen With Mange look when the time comes.
Mine is all white. Took 2yrs to grow out the blonde. I knew it was time to stop colouring when the ends matched the roots. Strangely the texture changed and it is straight, it was quite curly before. Jack has a few grey hairs and it’s likely to be more iron grey than white.

Shawads

VIP Member
She actually would have been perfect for it. The right people for her recipies are those that cannot taste.
#thread title, perhaps a mashup with the skittles vaginas. I have to add, I'm not actually a fan of skittles. Nor m&ms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

drusy

I unfollowed these threads because it was making me a bit ragey and weird 🤣.

I have sufficiently calmed down now to rejoin.
PS himself makes me feel like that!

Like your avatar, it looks a bit like our kitten.

Back on topic: Jack still can't cook :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I must be the ‘maverick' here. I do colour my hair, but I am going very grey/white, but it is not coarse, wiry, wavey. It’s just like the rest, long, dead straight 🤷‍♀️