Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
had mine yesterday and feel so so so terrible. Hoping it will pass soon! Been barfing and everything. Need a chaos to cheer me up.
I had mine this weekend, I was the same. It only lasted 24 hours though, started the evening of the jab, awful the next day, then they day after totally fine just with the residual tiredness. I know a few others who have been the same so what I’m trying to say without sounding me, me, me like Jackie is that if you get the really shit symptoms like throwing up, it seems to be a higher level of shit but for a shorter time and hopefully you’ll be fine tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Flash123

VIP Member
I was overjoyed to see after a whole 59 days she finally removed the wheelchair emoji but the true pièce de resistance is the thirst trap photo. I love it when my cookery writers pose with their arse front and centre like a new recruit to Gymshark who trains glutes five times a week. She needs that tragic lockdown undercut sorted asap as well. It's impossible to give yourself a good undercut - if you're tempted, don't. I already had one pre-lockdown and it's difficult enough to keep it short, I've mostly been wearing hats when I go outside.

Anyway, this turned out about as horrifying as I thought it'd be.

View attachment 502140
This post hahaha!

• Haha

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
I cannot WAIT to get my hair dyed again. Not because I dislike my hair with a few greys in. It just looks a fucking state without regular up keep.

Like a sheep that needs shearing 😂
Ah stop, I feel so sorry for them when they are shorn! They're like raw skinny teenagers. However, if you let your dye grow out enough, you could be bang on trend for the new Top Gun film.

• Haha

harveydean

VIP Member
I was overjoyed to see after a whole 59 days she finally removed the wheelchair emoji but the true pièce de resistance is the thirst trap photo. I love it when my cookery writers pose with their arse front and centre like a new recruit to Gymshark who trains glutes five times a week. She needs that tragic lockdown undercut sorted asap as well. It's impossible to give yourself a good undercut - if you're tempted, don't. I already had one pre-lockdown and it's difficult enough to keep it short, I've mostly been wearing hats when I go outside.

Anyway, this turned out about as horrifying as I thought it'd be.

View attachment 502140
Sweet jayzus!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
Or I have heard Minny used. Just sayin it is a thread title after all. We have to
If we’re keeping up our standards, my granddaughter calls it her tinkle. Come on Jack we haven’t had any slop since the black worm debacle.

• Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
Deadlines? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll just need to figure out if she’ll sleep in til 10 or 12

Mary Poppins is a cheeky cow, they should have declared that horror as a #gifted #ad. Sadly for Poppins no one’s so much as buying Jack’s £6 book so she’s vastly over estimated her influence 😬
I haven't. But I bed he loved playing in 'Legend' 😬
As a young pup I was fascinated by gangsters and prison stories, the krays were one of my favourite subjects , the Tom Hardy remake was brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 14

discokebab

I've just noticed the Wiki button has reappeared?! Time for the moon chaoses to be added (not by me)

It’s a croggy where I come from.
Are you from South Wales? I call it a croggy as well.

Candy floss mop. Deliciously frivolous and enlivening. She's on fire today!

PS Covid test was negative, yay! Still feeling a bit off but we have a hot weekend coming up so I'll be getting as much warmy warm deliciously jolly vegan sunshine as I can.
The 🤢 was for the jack part. 😁 for the covid negative test.

• Haha

Cgenda

Me to, dear heart. Who does she think she is ? bell hooks!
AKA Gloria Jean Watkins
Of all the many, many things that she does that irritate me, the lack of capitals is possibly the one that’s riled me the most. #justiceforcapitalletters

• Haha
To bring things back on topic, did anyone see NotJack's latest post? They claim they're living in a hotel?

EDIT: They seem to have been there for the night? Was a very confusing post ... but I doubt they've been living there for ages considering they have a home computer and cook regularly. Plus, I thought hotels were meant to be restricted atm??
I’ve lost NotJack, that’s interesting though. Hotel LJC perhaps...

• Wow