Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Not sure if someone else has mentioned this but I just had a thought about the mysterious blue kitchen. Last time lockdown was slightly lifted she went straight to her "second home".

What if her happy place is... Scotland?
The current lockdown rules allow us only to stay away from home unless it is necessary to do so for work, medical appointments etc.
I guess if it is for work then it might be possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Carmina-Piranha

Chatty Member
  • Heart

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
Speaking of the hideous rag rug, I noticed this a while ago. She got it from the Cambridge folk festival and whoever sold it to her apparently told her it was a handmade Moroccan carpet lol.

View attachment 502748

View attachment 502747
Hope Jack can hold off her chaos, I'm about to go down to theatre for my op, so will be out of it for a few hours. Though if she does do a chaos, it will at least give me something to laugh at while I recover.
Hope all goes well.

Skyfall

Chatty Member
Evening everyone, just popping in to say I’m 36 and a half and I found my first grey hair last year on July 18th. It was thick and white and wiry and I yanked the bastard straight out.

Was just gonna say this!!
Sounds like my Ex- treated them the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Shawads

VIP Member
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why her foodbank donation was labelled with her name??
Anyway, found this, not sure if someone here linked it but it's a wild ride (old article)

Eta : this too https://web.archive.org/web/2015110...ldnt-believe-what-they-write-about-me-either/

• Wow
  • Haha

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
Spot on. The Ballum stuff is particularly toxic- fans have been writing opinion pieces in newspapers about how the show has fucked up their upcoming wedding. Opinion pieces on a fictional wedding which hasn’t actually aired yet.
It's definitely ownership, of the most deluded, entitled kind. I put posters on my wall in the 80s, but I didn't think that gave me any say in the musical directions the bands took next. I thought shouting "Judas!" at Bob Dylan was just some looneys - I had no idea how demented fans could become. Look at that absolute shitshow of incels when there was an all-female remake of Ghostbusters. That is what happens when fans cross their streams. Then there's fanfic, and those youtube clips in which fans decide to do their own director's cut of a film or tv series, with all the kissy bits, to some godawful sappy ballad. I used to judge people by the quality of their mixtapes, now I'd be calling the men in white coats and keeping a very wide berth.

• Wow
  • Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
We do! It’s called Tandragee Castle. I went once as a child and it was everything I dreamed of and more. You threw your potato in at the start and followed it’s journey. You were allowed to take crisps off the conveyor belts and stuff them in your apron, which became just a big bag of crisps by the end. Bliss.

Everyone’s Irish on March 17th!
Everyone except Jack Monroe.

Guess the Mr Taytos:
Amazing!! We have the black hatted Tatyo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15