Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have to say I have succumbed to a few ‘buy me a coffee’ or subscribed to a patreon for a couple of months at a time for podcasts I like but I would die of shame before asking strangers for money.
RSM is putting Jack to shame in terms of this at the moment, and you just know Jack is watching jealous. I expect that seeing the “success” means that Jack will start up with the tip jar rattling again v soon.

ETA: I also don’t think it was a coincidence that the wheelchair emoji appeared in Jacks bio while RSM had a GFM for one going.

Reactions: 22

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Evening everyone, just popping in to say I’m 36 and a half and I found my first grey hair last year on July 18th. It was thick and white and wiry and I yanked the bastard straight out.

Was just gonna say this!!
You’re 10 years older than me and only just found your first? 🥲 some people have all the luck lol in 6 months time I’m going to be full on grey 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21

hollowhusk

Re: the autism guy. Is this the one that does all those posts describing completely average day to day quirks that lots of people do and saying neurotypical people will never understand this eg. Used to line my toys up, like my books in alphabetical order, don’t like my beans touching my fried egg type of thing? Jack likes loads of his tweets if this is the same person?
Yup, Pete wharmby. He pisses me off too and is also a bit of a grifter who recently jacked his job in to try and make a living out of being autistic online. Most of his threads end with him sending folk to his thing where they give you money for coffee.

He was one of the few people who had a long line of disorder letters after his name and he quite frequently comments on Jack's posts.

• Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I was thinking it could be a cover-up because they've only posted some avocado slices in a box - couldn't see the kitchen but it's an interesting development...
Funny enough last I looked at notjack the pic showed a tiny catering size flora vegan which I thought was odd, being in a hotel might explain that

• Haha

Smellycat18

I was just scrolling Instagram and noticed that Chetna Makan had done a 30 minute live as a discussion between her and a patisserier. Around 3500 viewers compared to Jack's pitiful non-canal few. Not even a recipe or a puffed partnership, just a conversation.
Chetna’s just done a YouTube recipe for Waitrose of chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow frosting that look delicious and worth trying c

• Wow

Bombastic

• Haha
  • Heart

Powershower

Chatty Member
Yes! It's about how you spend money isn't it? This definitely screams yummy mummy. More money than sense. That Harry Enfield sketch I Saw You Coming 😂

My living room rug cost me £80 from Dunelm which was about an expensive as I was willing to go. And I can clean it which I find is always a bonus.
Exactly!! I’m not begrudging her the rug but everything she has either has a story, bought at a festival, gifted by a friend or it’s JL. It’s never “oh thanks, it’s from matalan etc”

I remember back when she still seemed credible to me and got a lot at wilko but
She boycotted Wilko at one point.

edit: she goes through phases of promoting brands (wilko, Asda) obviously trying to get their attention. 💸 Doesn’t work and she moves on.
OHH! Any particular reason or was she just being ✨maverick✨

• Haha

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Are Southend schools on Easter holidays yet? If they are, that would mean it's likely the kid is off spending the next week at home with his father. Plenty of time to do things she's far more interested in - like pissing off to a girlfriend's (happy) place for twelve days.
Yes schools here are on Easter holidays now

Blurp

VIP Member
@MancBee you handsome devil! Glad you also had the strength not to do a Jack and claim that you are a famous chef, actually, and you could make much better slop than the hospital kitchen. I know people who went a bit loo-laa after coming round from anaesthetic - temporarily, thankfully, but my gran-aunt's belief that all the doctors and nurses were in the KGB was very entertaining!
My dad reacted to morphine; I remember visiting him after one of his hip replacements and he kept pointing out all the fairies that were flying around the room. I've never had anything as interesting though I did get cocaine shoved up my nose before my sinus op.

• Wow

Lanie

VIP Member
I don't think Mullets are back in my choice it's most likely lack of hair dressers mixed with needing/ doing a DIY trim.

Is she looking a job at m and s with the seductive flowery words?

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I do too and also get that, but I bet if any article had spelt Jack as Jac or Monroe as Munroe, even one where she was mentioned in passing, she’d have been straight on Twitter kicking off about it. So I’m a bit surprised none of the ones with the wrong spelling have been amended and she doesn’t seem to care.
It's surprising for someone with narc tendencies, who sees everyone through a lens of 'what are they in relation to me/what is their use to me?' - fanny cakes being a prime example of this.

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
I’ve just realised - wasn’t it blue before? Has she actually spent time and realised MR plays “kickyball” for a team who play in red with a rival team who play in blue and changed accordingly?

(I would vastly prefer this to her trying to co-opt the Grenfell green heart)
I thought it was because she's (Norn) Irish now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20