Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Probably sits behind the filming cordon on the pier eyeing up the cameras like that other smol pixie, Gollum.
Do we think she'd go in disguise (fake moustache, big scarf) or as 'herself' hoping to be noticed and pulled in as an extra special guest?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure someone 🔺 before, that her shitty bungalow was up in Feb. Would make sense, because not much keeps R Jackie away from Twitter, and a house move is all consuming. Especially if you’ve got 85 sideboards to find spaces for.
Hopefully it has better wifi for all her gigs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Shawads

VIP Member
Oh I just found this whilst doing some important political research.
The section about smol boy and his relationship with food is very sad if true and totally created by her (if true)

• Sad
Reactions: 23

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I hate the way NI tayto had the upper hand for decades with our castle then Southern tayto decided to one up us by building a theme park. Have to give them that! 😂😂

I feel bad for derailing the thread into off topic tayto discussions again (is it really off topic when Jack is a notorious multi bag of crisp eater?)

for our non NI fraus I’ll give you the recipe for fifteens

15 digestives (blended)
15 marshmallows (quartered)
Small tin of condensed milk
15 glacé cherries (optional- I hate these so throw in malteser instead)

mix it all up then it is traditionally rolled into a sausage shape into desiccated coconut and then sliced into rounds.
I like to go rogue and put it flat in a traybake and put a layer of white chocolate on top.
Cue Jack sharing “this great recipe her Ma just remembered...” as soon as she gets the ingredients together.
Every time I make 15s for English they are initially horrified and don’t want to touch them. Some persuasion is usually required. Then they disappear like Jacks latest bandwagon.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Christ, how does she attract these successful older women when she's constantly negging them online...and they keep coming back! Her fanny must taste like Skittles.
Thread title please. Perhaps using the word vagina to keep the tone up. Yes? No?

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Hope Jack can hold off her chaos, I'm about to go down to theatre for my op, so will be out of it for a few hours. Though if she does do a chaos, it will at least give me something to laugh at while I recover.
Thoughts and prayers for a timely recovery chaos. Seriously, though. Sending love and stuff 🙏🏻

• Heart

Billybellend

Chatty Member
I was overjoyed to see after a whole 59 days she finally removed the wheelchair emoji but the true pièce de resistance is the thirst trap photo. I love it when my cookery writers pose with their arse front and centre like a new recruit to Gymshark who trains glutes five times a week. She needs that tragic lockdown undercut sorted asap as well. It's impossible to give yourself a good undercut - if you're tempted, don't. I already had one pre-lockdown and it's difficult enough to keep it short, I've mostly been wearing hats when I go outside.

Anyway, this turned out about as horrifying as I thought it'd be.

View attachment 502140
STOPPIT!!!! I almost literally pissed myself at this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

vale

I had to use twitter for work and it was a time suck - it could be useful but it mostly was the same "in group" chatting away and promoting each other. With a change in job, I binned it off. I don't miss it and I can confidently say, as a now non-user, it never fucking crosses my mind what's being said on there. The people who use it though, my GOD, don't they just believe they are the elite all-knowing all-seeing, all-understanding creme de la creme of life. It's a joke! They're all just blowing smoke up each others' arses while the rest of the world gets on with life. Sad fucks.
I wish I could like this comment more than once! You nailed it.