Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The current lockdown rules allow us only to stay away from home unless it is necessary to do so for work, medical appointments etc.
I guess if it is for work then it might be possible.
Rules don’t apply to smol Ickle pixies, as demonstrated countless times during the last year, travelling hither and yon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lanie

VIP Member
Social media in today's world gives everyone a voice. So what she does in regards to campaigning is no better than others. She just has a slightly bigger following, however she often doesn't have the engagement to compliment it.

Today everyone's an activist, everyone can shout for justice but not many people actually DO anything about it. That's where I get annoyed. Where's all the lobbying, where's all the endless letters to MPs, where's all the activist campaigning that our forefathers did where they actually worked for change and not just shook their fist at the injustices of it all.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
New thread!

• Heart
Whenever Topical Jack appears I always think it's less to do what's in her DMs and more to do with the Brexit Tin Thief offloading about whatever's gone on at work that week.
I always think she’s overheard BTT talking to a work colleague/friend about the topic and has desperately wanted to leap in and offer pearls of wisdom (in bites of 280 characters) but couldn’t so appeals to Twitter to ensure next time BTTs conversation can’t go un-hiJacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Oh, sweetheart!
It's for smaller hands, my mum used to have a lot of women's garden tools because she was tiny and they were easier for her to use.

Nope, you would have to be extra stupid to come to Scotland right now. We are not even allowed to go between regions and police are definitely fining people for breaking regulations.

View attachment 505519

Here is another baby Boudicca!
Oh my goodness!! So pretty like a princess.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
My hair is fine but "there's a lot of it" as my hairdresser mum used to say. It also has a bend to it, not quite a wave, and goes its own damn way, regardless of any styling products or tools. It was bright orange when I was born then went blonde, and then a reddish-with-sun mid boring brown. I was rather excited when I started getting really white at the temples with a few strands in the rest of it and rather wavy. At last I could just put a dye through without bleaching so I could have just a few strands of pink or purple or aquamarine or red or whatever!

Refuses point blank to take any colour at all in the grey hair. Bah. I don’t want natural colour roots and strands, I want weird colours without bleach!

My mother only really went white in her 80s so I've a while of boredom before then.

• Heart
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
ugh everything has to be some kind of drama, why the hell would you get your young son to dye your hair when you can do it yourself?

• Haha

EllaEm87

VIP Member
My youngest when he'd having an outburst always likes to shout "NEVER" always makes me chuckle.
I’m going to teach my future offspring to talk in “Jack pretending to be Norn Irish on Twitter” and see if my family catch on.

Like herself, they’ll be half English and living in England so I feel the battle may be lost.

ETA JACKS NOT HALF ENGLISH IS SHE?

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Yep, in Scotland there’s still a ban on crossing local authority areas unless for work and essential reasons.
Jason Manford has been up here filming a gameshow last week, then arrived back for week 2 of filming last night, which has annoyed me greatly. Still, more technically 'work' than bashing away on Twitter and disposing of Nutribullets.

• Wow
  • Sad
Not sure if someone else has mentioned this but I just had a thought about the mysterious blue kitchen. Last time lockdown was slightly lifted she went straight to her "second home".

What if her happy place is... Scotland? 😮
I think that would still be actually illegal, not just questionable. Whether she’d care given previous implied law breaking for papers and chippy is possibly an entirely different question though.

Thinking of you @MancBee hope all goes well!