Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flash123

VIP Member
So what are the actions they have all taken away to deliver off the back of this?
when I have a work meeting I generally don’t leave without an action, sometimes small which needs to be delivered and followed up on.Obviously I know the answer to this but sick of seeing tax payers money being spunked by whoever whether it is the tories or taking heads of quangos or professional grifters.

Any way looking forward to the company accounts after 31st March. No one so high and mighty would be a tax dodger, would they?

oh, great, here comes interacting with sentient brands on twitter jack 🙄

coming soon - "anyone else noticed that the blue innocent smoothie is green! 😮"
She’s like the internet explorer parody Twitter account

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Alcohol is such a funny one people get upset over. My mum is really allergic (pregnancy triggered it weirdly, she was fine until she had my brother) People get so in her face about it, trying to sneak her drinks, arguing and so on. You'd never dream of offering an ex heroin addict a needle, so why does drink sparks such emotions? It must be really tough for those of you in recovery, and you all speak so eloquently about it. Jack just dived in with her usual 'expert' opinion, and diminished people's genuine struggles (again)
It's a strange phenomenon, I choose not to drink alcohol often as I don't like the effect on my schizophrenia, but, some people would see this as a challenge or ask pertinent questions/jokes. It's ridiculous!

I thought it was bad taste 'sad-fishing' to have the AA book in the background of one of her pot noodle posts. She makes a joke out of everything.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
I probably should have asked this a long time ago when I first didn't understand but I thought I'd eventually pick up what was going on.
Who or what is, 'Jack, not Jack?'
Sorry in advance if this is an irritating question.
NotJack is an Instagram account that was set up in January, claimed to be a new vegan, and went straight into defending Jack against the angry vegans on the Linda McCartney page.

Since then, the account has shared lots of photos of vegan food.

There is some circumstantial evidence suggesting that NotJack is Jack. Most notably:

* NotJack's first action on Instagram was to defend Jack. NotJack does not follow Jack, and would appear to have no real dog in this fight - so why jump in?

* NotJack claims to be a brand new vegan who started in Veganuary and is still going. However, immediately after appearing, some Frauen found that a Twitter account with exactly the same handle existed. The Twitter account hadn't posted in a couple of years, but claimed to be vegan.

* As soon as the Twitter account was mentioned here, it was deactivated.

* The Twitter account also featured complaints about trains, which is very Jackesque.

* NotJack continues to share food pics which share some characteristics with Jack's food, such as unusual ways of putting spread on bread or dumping a pile of coriander, stalks and all, into a dish.

No smoking gun, but room for doubt...

• Wow

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
It's the masculine aesthetic, innit.

Can anyone point me towards anything masculine about Jack, other that a denim shirt? What masculine pursuits does she take interest in? It proves to me that she thinks gender is a matter of what clothes you wear, a dressy up game. She does the trans and non binary community absolutely no favours.

I know that gender non conformity is a difficult subject, and no one knows what is going on inside her head; but the way she changes her pronoun, outfits and interests, to suit whatever topic is trending waves a great big warning sign to me.

I've just remembered, she had a fleeting interest in bridges and tanks. Of course there are no women in Civil Engineering or the Military.
Massive red flag🚨 was a picture uploaded yesterday amongst the A&E chat.
Anyone with dysphoria who chooses to bind would very definitely not be posting a photo of their chest to social media, Calvin Klein sports bra or not.

• Heart
  • Sad

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Here goes. The best of 2017 Jack, courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Broken pictures are due to problems with the archive. In any screenshot with multiple tweets, read bottom to top.

What was Jack like four years ago?

She had moved a mere 17 times...
View attachment 500400

...and she was pretending to be hygienic. We all saw that Del Monte chicken recipe! 🤢

View attachment 500401

Her arthritis was really bad - thank goodness that cleared up, eh?

View attachment 500403

Her Coming Out Scandal du jour? Prostitution.

View attachment 500404

This leads thematically to her best #ThatHappened of the time:

View attachment 500406

She still found time for a spot of begging, though.

View attachment 500405

She got drunk and destroyed her favourite bag:

View attachment 500407

Fair enough, she wasn't going to be able to afford a new one any time soon:

View attachment 500408

Oh dear.

View attachment 500410

A bit more begging, you say? Why not?

View attachment 500411

She got sick with an unspecified but disgusting illness.

View attachment 500412

...and she reminisced about her impoverished childhood. Too poor for an instrument, but not for ballet or karate.

View attachment 500414

Some things never change: she was as triggering as ever...

View attachment 500413

...and she couldn't spell.

View attachment 500415

That's our Jack:

View attachment 500409

Any final thoughts, Jack?

View attachment 500402
My God, I had to give up halfway through. The WHINING.

She is beyond tedious, trotting out all the same shit again and again and again.

No discernable personal growth whatsoever.

Please, @Pocahontas, give the people what they want, eye roll reaction, STAT!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I know this is a well trodden path but the food bank video made me think again about Jack's food bank usage (I know I know sorry).
Didn't she say on the Sophie Ellis Bextor podcast (or it may have been elsewhere) that she used it once? That someone recognised her and she was afraid of social services being involved (why?) so she then told her parents?
But then there is the 'living rough' for two years with a small child. So I have totally lost track of what is true now.

• Heart

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
I know men who refuse to include a non-alcoholic drink in their round. :mad:

In Ireland, a woman not taking a drink is regarded as a pregnancy announcement. Even a reason given like "I'm on antibiotics" is argued - "but you're grand on amoxillin!" I like a drink, but this really appals me. I think it's to do with the drinkers being afraid that their behaviour is being called into question, and worse, that it will be remembered with clarity and judgement by the non-drinker the next day. Anything but taking a look at themselves.
As an Alcoholic living in Ireland I get this a lot. To the point I have silenced a pub by shouting, 'I am an alcoholic for fuck's sake!' to be told, 'Sure, a glass'll do you no harm'..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

MancBee

VIP Member
She’ll be telling us her ‘I’m mad, me’ routine.

Wake up at 3am, work like a banshee. 03:30 put tea in slow cooker, put on Denis Nilsen costume for 20 hour workday on minimum wage. Tweet. Boil gruel for SB for hours (in its own juices). Accidentally conquer fears. 4am run through the house naked and wake everyone up. Tweet that I’m at my rented desk. Go back to sleep until 11:30-12 depending on whether or not I’m pretending to have SB

I knew it. The very next post had me laughing and smirking like a Cheshire cat. Bravo, no one can stay miserable for any length of time with you fantastically funny people around. Comedy scriptwriters the lot of you.

Thanks @PoorPatrol for changing my mood for the day. You should be prescribed by all lady doctors. Sod the red lipstick.

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Jack is popular all over tattle, not just here,
taken from the who don’t you like thread

Jack Monroe. Fucking poverty drag practitioner, the absolute worst. So irritating I can't even face entering her threads here much. Had a spidey sense she was full. of. shite. from the time she had her Grauniad column where she made stupid suggestions about rinsing the tomato sauce off baked beans instead of buying a 30p can of actual beans, and making claims I've always considered specious about her background. Turns out I was right. I also predicted she was a massive alky because no-one shows up with that hair without a substance abuse issue.

• Haha
  • Wow

Anonymous One

Yet another flock of blue birds taken down in their prime. Why is this not front page news? There hasn’t even been a Guardian column 😫

9033EAE1-6AF5-4B7A-9BBD-F0D73BCD7F63.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
If she could just get consumed whole by a triffid that would be fantastic. I want to see a Jack-shaped lump comically slide down its gullet (do triffids have gullets?) like when a python inhales a deer.

@SweetTransvestite omg this must be how all the mancs felt when they realised they'd been going to the same entertainment venues. I was going to go to Pizza Express that day but I went home and ate pizza-flavoured tofu instead because it was going out of date imminently. Everyone else has such interesting anecdotes about their life and my anecdote is 'I nearly ate a pizza once'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I don’t think the picture’s recent, chaps. I think Marmalade said it was from 2018. The squid ink will have returned to the sea in some form by now.
Mod, you should make everyone include timestamps or else they get banished or forced to eat the peach curry. Come on, use your power!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
Here goes. The best of 2017 Jack, courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Broken pictures are due to problems with the archive. In any screenshot with multiple tweets, read bottom to top.

What was Jack like four years ago?

She had moved a mere 17 times...
View attachment 500400

...and she was pretending to be hygienic. We all saw that Del Monte chicken recipe! 🤢

View attachment 500401

Her arthritis was really bad - thank goodness that cleared up, eh?

View attachment 500403

Her Coming Out Scandal du jour? Prostitution.

View attachment 500404

This leads thematically to her best #ThatHappened of the time:

View attachment 500406

She still found time for a spot of begging, though.

View attachment 500405

She got drunk and destroyed her favourite bag:

View attachment 500407

Fair enough, she wasn't going to be able to afford a new one any time soon:

View attachment 500408

Oh dear.

View attachment 500410

A bit more begging, you say? Why not?

View attachment 500411

She got sick with an unspecified but disgusting illness.

View attachment 500412

...and she reminisced about her impoverished childhood. Too poor for an instrument, but not for ballet or karate.

View attachment 500414

Some things never change: she was as triggering as ever...

View attachment 500413

...and she couldn't spell.

View attachment 500415

That's our Jack:

View attachment 500409

Any final thoughts, Jack?

View attachment 500402
She wanted Mulberry to gift her a new bag, didn't she?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58