Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack's tattoos on her forearms look kinda dirty to me - I know very little about tattoos, but don't people take into account their skin tone and the size and intensity (block of colour vs line drawing - I don't know the terminology forensically!) of the design, and its proportion to the body part, before getting it done?
Yes, absolutely! lol

A good artist will look at the shape of the body part, texture of skin and muscle movement etc.

Reactions: 25
Yes, absolutely! lol

A good artist will look at the shape of the body part, texture of skin and muscle movement etc.
I imagine whoever did Jack's gently suggested all of this, but she insisted on dipping her arms in a bucket of ink sketches anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's on at 7pm, and it's TWO HOURS LONG. I don't know if I can take it. All I really want to do right now is ease into my usual early evening routine of a nice big spliff and Married at First Sight (Australia). 😏
I think I speak for all the cabal when I say please have a massive spliff then watch Jack and do the running commentary stoned of your noggin.

It's what Viv would have wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I imagine whoever did Jack's gently suggested all of this, but she insisted on dipping her arms in a bucket of ink sketches anyway.
I’ve always imagined she was as impulsive with them as she is with her tweets and her phases (plants anyone?) and probably just decided at 1pm on a Wednesday she wanted a tattoo right then so went to whoever was accepting walk ins which is not a great way to get a good tattoo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It is my turn to make diner for the people in the four flats on our side of the building today. I am making Moussaka main, with a chocolate orange trifle for pudding (sod off Jack with your manky packet crap). I am so pleased it was my turn on this day of reflection. I plate up the food and leave it on each doorstep, they then all come to the doors to collect it.

Has Jack done anything community spirited like that? No, thought not. (I am not sure the neighbours would want her food to be honest)

As I am cooking for other people, can I call myself a chef?
Absolutely!

Reactions: 11
It's on at 7pm, and it's TWO HOURS LONG. I don't know if I can take it. All I really want to do right now is ease into my usual early evening routine of a nice big spliff and Married at First Sight (Australia). 😏
Mr PJs have been sucked in MAFSA, we’re on season 6. It’s awful and fantastic at the Same time.... 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't feel like you have to watch @Veronicaaa

It will be the same old shite!
Yeah and I'm thinking it will probably be available for everyone to see after a couple of days? So you can fast forward most of it and not put yourself through the entire thing.
Hey check me out, getting all up in Jack's niche by being extremely lazy and just bodyswerving all my commitments.
(It's almost 7pm so I'll start it and see how long I last I guess).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was dancing in the background in a Pet Shop Boys video, so I am moderately successful as a professional dancer.
Similarly, I am a moderately successful backing dancer - I was in the audience of Top of the Pops and when the camera panned a teenage Jay-cloth could be seen bopping away to Nelly and Kelly Rowland.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.