Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I don’t know what to do with my wrapperless can of something. Is this her lowest behaviour yet? Letting down the cabal is despicable, Jack. I’m going to throw away my jar of fire hair, just to spite you!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Not sure Del Monte will be too pleased if they find out she's fucked them over at the last minute as the money's already in the account in favour of something that's very likely a contractual requirement to getting paid by somebody else.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I can't believe you ninnies. Jack didn't double book! She's forensic about this stuff. It was all noted down on her wallpaper/post it collection/thousand notepads weeks ago.

She cancelled because the BUZZ around this live was intense. She received four questions. Four! This tinned fruit Insta live was threatening to overtake a huge vote on banning the right to protest.

Del Monte are definitely getting bang for their buck here, with the first planned event of a six month contract being cancelled with two hours notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I read the Retail Times article posted in the last thread. They refer to Jack as an "anti-poverty campaigner" which will obviously now need to change to "general all-purpose bandwagon-hopping "campaigner" who may drop out of planned publicity events with 120 mins notice due to the fact that someone, somewhere is running a campaign / protest / vigil / prep session / event and it would therefore be highly disrespectful for Jack to fulfil a pre-booked contractual obligation (an instagram live to circa 6 viewers) which her brand partner has clearly paid through the nose for, expecting quality to reflect their brand identity"

It'll increase the word count but also the accuracy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hi friendly cabal/canal/cable,

I don’t know if announcing our arrival is the done thing around here but I have been a lurker for months now. Having found myself unable to walk past a stricken bird (could have been a glove on reflection) without hooting to myself, I have finally relented and must join you all.

Username inspired by @Billybellend’s hilarious comment on where Jack’s professional hat may yet be found...

Can’t wait to join in on the momentous occasion of Jack’s 33rd birthday and the day of the Del Monte live (unless there is an unrelated event happening that dear JM can use as an excuse) what FUN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
I can't believe she cancelled the livestream because of an event that's happening 40 miles away. I initially thought she meant a vigil was happening in her town and she was planning to attend. At least she would be doing something. She's cancelled her work obligation (a few hours after insisting she will continue with her work obligations) in order to... Sit at home and watch the news?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I can’t believe it (* I can), even made a (not Del Monte) tinned peach cobbler to accompany my evening grunk 🥲

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Currently on a megagrunk as these threads seem to have gone back to their usual greased lightning speed. As Bridget Jones would say, huzzah!

Slightly off topic but relevant to JM not knowing what a trigger warning is: It's been an extremely triggering week externally and I've had a few pretty major really crappy life things happen, so internally too. I have a MH condition (not going to name it because a) I don't wanna MEMEME it in the Haus of Frau b) I don't want Mackie to put it in her bio, lol.

Tw: mental health

After an increasingly week and quite a few 'episodes' I had an incredibly awful night on sunday, did some very stupid things and ended up being dragged to A&E. I'm home now, and very lucky to have loving and compassionate friends, but everything is a bit of a shitshow.

Jack, this is a serious message: Not looking after yourself and posting a shitheap of horrifying stuff on public social media HARMS PEOPLE. You and any of the other stuff that's happened are NOT responsible for my breakdown; that's my brain's fault. But bleeping think before you post. I know you won't listen/don't care because you have upside down pineapples to cook with a hair straightener or something and you are the centre of the universe but you have 340k followers on twitter, you are not the only one amongst those who is going to have been affected by trauma and be very distressed by what you are posting.

Love to the cable xxxxxx. I'm going to online shop (ooh maybe pink fluffy shoes) and grunkalunk. duck you Jack 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 141
I read the Retail Times article posted in the last thread. They refer to Jack as an "anti-poverty campaigner" which will obviously now need to change to "general all-purpose bandwagon-hopping "campaigner" who may drop out of planned publicity events with 120 mins notice due to the fact that someone, somewhere is running a campaign / protest / vigil / prep session / event and it would therefore be highly disrespectful for Jack to fulfil a pre-booked contractual obligation (an instagram live to circa 6 viewers) which her brand partner has clearly paid through the nose for, expecting quality to reflect their brand identity"

It'll increase the word count but also the accuracy.
"Anti-poverty campaigner" is deliberately broad and vague. It sounds as effective as a banner on an avatar. Is anyone ever campaigning for poverty?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Currently on a megagrunk as these threads seem to have gone back to their usual greased lightning speed. As Bridget Jones would say, huzzah!

Slightly off topic but relevant to JM not knowing what a trigger warning is: It's been an extremely triggering week externally and I've had a few pretty major really crappy life things happen, so internally too. I have a MH condition (not going to name it because a) I don't wanna MEMEME it in the Haus of Frau b) I don't want Mackie to put it in her bio, lol.

After an increasingly week and quite a few 'episodes' I had an incredibly awful night on sunday, did some very stupid things and ended up being dragged to A&E. I'm home now, and very lucky to have loving and compassionate friends, but everything is a bit of a shitshow.

Jack, this is a serious message: Not looking after yourself and posting a shitheap of horrifying stuff on public social media HARMS PEOPLE. You and any of the other stuff that's happened are NOT responsible for my breakdown; that's my brain's fault. But bleeping think before you post. I know you won't listen/don't care because you have upside down pineapples to cook with a hair straightener or something and you are the centre of the universe but you have 340k followers on twitter, you are not the only one amongst those who is going to have been affected by trauma and be very distressed by what you are posting.

Love to the cable xxxxxx. I'm going to online shop (ooh maybe pink fluffy shoes) and grunkalunk. duck you Jack 🥰
Love to you also ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not sure Del Monte will be too pleased if they find out she's fucked them over at the last minute as the money's already in the account in favour of something that's very likely a contractual requirement to getting paid by somebody else.
How could they possibly find out? Instagram and Twitter are completely separate worlds platforms. Jack is the only person who is allowed accounts on both platforms.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Christ imagine having been homeless, you manage to get into supported accommodation and then you get taught to cook using Jack's recipes. Just as you thought life was getting better.
It was hard enough for our food teacher to get us to focus and bake cakes in class. I can't imagine a bunch of teenagers willingly making a slop curry or fish finger lasagne without a mutiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack probably thinks it's all ok because her Del Monte handler told her it was because they had to be diplomatic and not enrage the star.

She doesn't realise the hassle she has caused, and that this hassle will be reported back when Del Monte evaluate the partnership. I am sure that there were a number of people impacted (not counting the cable) by her last minute reschedule who have now had two evenings encroached on instead of one. They won't forget.

Her agent needs to have a word.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Hi friendly cabal/canal/cable,

I don’t know if announcing our arrival is the done thing around here but I have been a lurker for months now. Having found myself unable to walk past a stricken bird (could have been a glove on reflection) without hooting to myself, I have finally relented and must join you all.

Username inspired by @Billybellend’s hilarious comment on where Jack’s professional hat may yet be found...

Can’t wait to join in on the momentous occasion of Jack’s 33rd birthday and the day of the Del Monte live (unless there is an unrelated event happening that dear JM can use as an excuse) what FUN.
Yes to announcing arrival! What made you see the light? Are you a reformed squiggle, or have you always seen her for the mendacious grifter she really is?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Love to you too 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Smetterling- I’m glad you have real friends. I hope things/life gets better for you very soon💖

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.