Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does my hat fit?

This has genuinely cheered me up.

I need a Frau to shave Deidres head now the smol birthday pixie has done so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh the St Pats hats are joyous, you all look smashing! I wish my foxy was a bit higher up now, he’d rock a hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Or the therapist will say: the cabal actually has got a point...
Then she’ll tell everyone the therapist was mendacious 🙄. I knew a woman who lied as much as Jack and similarly over literally everything (though she wasn’t making money off it) and the one thing that in hindsight was so so telling was that she loved to accuse others of lying.

Not to 🔺 too much, but we worked with lots of data sets and occasionally people would get them confused in passing so say they’d done A set when actually they’d done B set, just a mistake to everyone else, but she’d rant for ages about how you were lying if she was involved. She also once got really annoyed because “everyone is lying” when we were planning a surprise for a colleague, obviously we had “lied” but to most people a lie to cover a surprise is clearly different. This is how I imagine Jack is and why it must be exhausting for her parents, family and partners.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lol at the hats.

I don't think she knows how to have fun that isn't howling or clawing at how bad she has it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Really loving the hats and the party atmosphere! Only really commenting to see what mine looks like in real time too. Happy birthday Jack! Enjoy your meal deal 🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
it's pretty good on taylor's bear suit, but I'm just briefly going back to my old pic just to see what oz looks like in the hat

eta. it is excellent! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So let's work it out.

Today her birthday so presents and attention ( what seems like her favourite things)

A job? ( 10 minute video is some tinned fruit)

A loving child with which to spend it with

Tell me again why she worries about what's said on here?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I keep forgetting she's only a couple years older than me. Push pops were lush (yet sticky) and the final bit was so sharp and jaggy on the tongue.

Hopefully her wee boy doesn't see her posts about everything being tit. My mum was quite depressed when I was in my early teens but my sister and I never knew until we were much older. However I definitely knew my way round the internet at 11 and that was early 00s so I'm guessing her wee boy would easily find her musings nowadays.
My mam had two nervous breakdowns when I was only a couple of years older than SB is. She actually doesn't remember them and got quite angry that I'd phoned family for help when I related the story at some point last year (I didn't realise she had no recollection otherwise it would not have been brought up :( ). Needless to say it was pretty tit at the time dealing with that and caring for siblings, and then pretty tit being almost accused of lying about it when I related it.

I hope SB doesn't read or realise how she's behaving as it really affects you as a child and you take that into adulthood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Jack "Tattle are OBSESSED with me, they are so mean and nasty and mendacious, big old meany nasty pants"

Tattle - "OOOOOO, PARTY HATS! YEY!"
Party hats and ducks!! Loved tattle over the past few days for the duck drawings. My hat makes me so happy too. Party moo!

On topic- happy birthday Jack, please make 33 be the year you get some self awareness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My hat is amazing, chefs kiss,
Happy st Paddy day to you all, count down now underway 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.