Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that L is high up at Channel 4, I’ve been wondering if Jack will turn up on Steph’s Packed Lunch at some point. You’d think her connections might be able to swing it for her.
L might want to keep her job

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Guys I’m quite enjoying all the golden oldies 🎶🎤🎸🎧🎹
I usually listen to 6music and will deffo switch back after but I’m jigging along to this 😂😂😂😂🎧

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I deserve some kind of award/reward for listening to Steve Wright- Jesus Christ! It’s hell. Radio 2 🥴😱 oooh she’s on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I doth my hat to the cabal that are tuning in and taking one for the team.

I just cannot tolerate her voice 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm not listening (obviously) but I am living for the cable's reaction to Radio 2 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"It's not just me" she says about the Big Book Weekend.

We know, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s talking about the favourite pasta running out again as part of people struggling through the pandemic.
Hnnngggh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She always sounds like she’s running // jogging whilst talking. Anyway, yeah bet they had to edit this into something that sounded ok.
She teaches people to cook apparently. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.