Jack Monroe #164 I say, has anybody seen my girlfriend's scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a busy day for her on twitter, so she can avoid doing any kind of tech set up and rehearsals

• Haha
Reactions: 57
"Not in a cure way, yuck that"

Yes, fancy, when writing about poor MH and food, exploring foods that are scientifically proved to be of benefit. Ridiculous idea.

Absolute bleeping weapon.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Today feels different somehow.

The thread is bristling with anticipation.

I really really hope we aren’t all left hanging looking at an empty screen at 6.

It will end up being her ultimate “I’ll show them”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
here we go, a nice relatable, sucking up to the squigs thread. gets the weekend's controversial tweets buried *and* provides a handy reminder of ailments before the live inevitably goes wrong

nicely done jack, well done 👏

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
So little Miss Post it who owns a thousand note books never writes anything down? Sure sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I am extra cross about the manic pixie dream girl description of ADHD. I feel your pain @bowiethesdmn I've also cried out of sheer frustration at not being able to just DO THE THING. It's not funny, it's exhausting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
If she can't get that awful book to sell, and I can understand why, she needs to be more maverick about this.

Why desperately try to give them away when instead you can use them to fuel a fire? Glue 40 of them together into the shape of a chair? Pulp them into Papier mache and create a sideboard from them!

Sew them into a dress! It's what Viv would have wanted!

Write a new book entirely revolving around crafts you can do with a pile of unsold crappy cookbooks

Maybe that's why she cleared out the garage, to make way for the 2000 copies of "tit food to make bad days worse" her agent has palmed off onto her

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Today feels different somehow.

The thread is bristling with anticipation.

I really really hope we aren’t all left hanging looking at an empty screen at 6.

It will end up being her ultimate “I’ll show them”
There's always the chance she'll pull a Jess Glynne on us and cancel a few minutes before citing 'anxiety'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys, did you know Jack has ADHD? I'm absolutely shocked that she's kept this quiet. Don't think I've heard her mention it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
How long does upside down chicken take to cook? Will she have prepared one earlier, or will she be umming and ahhing/doing the washing up while it cooks? Will she mention a vegan alternative? Will the viggles write in with comments on the condition that poultry are bred in?
Maybe she'll forget the chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I
Same here. And as for the abomination of glace cherries. Bleurgh.

I wonder if Jack will do her trademark nonchalantly tossing a can from hand to hand?

(ETA @Orphan_Black snap!)
I wonder if she will make alcohol free drinks with glace cherries, akin to the drinks of the housewives of her favourite era.

When birds wearing trazzers and having tattoos shocked the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I will eat the glace cherries then, since no one else seems to like them! My birthday cake this year was a cherry/almond cake with a layer of marzipan in the middle. Probably a double whammy for some of you, as marzipan is a bit divisive too

She's definitely doing a hasty back peddle from her nasty weekend stuff. Back to being what she thinks is cute and quirky, forget the upset she caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.