Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe the green party are calling out banning men in public after dark. Yes, lets blame all men for a small percentage of bad ones. Major eye roll.

Why is Jack trying to make out her experiences are on par with the disgusting abuse trans-women receive? It's probably not. She's a bleeping joke, and the trans community do not need her sticking her neb in and speaking on their behalf.

Oooooooo my piss is well and truly boiled today! :ROFLMAO:
I think the 'ban on men after sunset' is used to point out that we should focus on the men who do this. I always like it when somebody puts the responsibility back at the rapist/murderer instead of the victim, as it points out how absurd it would be to expect half of the population (male or female*) to stay at home at certain hours just to be safe.

*simplefying the genders here I know, but it's just to make the point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think she’s having a go at the gender critical quote-tweeters rather than us. Not sure though.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
‘Politically identifying as female’ is NOT A THING. I completely agree that gender is a spectrum but this statement verges on the offensive for nb and trans folks. It’s actually insulting how she flip flops on this matter.
I don’t mean this in a reductive way but I honestly think I’d need an undergrad in gender politics to disentangle the chaos she’s about to serve us and I’m dreading it. I don’t want to upset or offend anyone ever, likewise don’t want the thread to descend into tit, but how tf are we meant to navigate it? I have no idea if you’re “allowed” to politically identify as a woman politically or if that’s ridiculous, have no idea what her AFAB non binary could possibly have to do with VAWG or most importantly Sarah’s horrific death.

She obviously is just doing it for money but duck me it feels like one of those cartoon trap holes covered with leaves so she can point at us and say SEE bullying transphobes!!! Begging you for some slop dear heart, clots or raw eggs the choice is truly yours 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

ETA @waffle maker so sorry to hear about your dad, especially under the current circumstances, really hope you and your family are keeping well today x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I think the best thing that anyone with any sort of platform today could have done is to amplify voices that don’t always get heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Serious question, has Jack expressed any sympathy for the victim or their family/friends/loved ones? Has she acknowledged that a life has been ended?

Or has she - as always - elbowed herself to the front of an issue and drawn the spotlight onto her "struggle"?

This is probably why I truly can't stand her. She's honestly just the most self serving self obsessed twit on twitter, and that's a hell of an achievement.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Serious question, has Jack expressed any sympathy for the victim or their family/friends/loved ones? Has she acknowledged that a life has been ended?

Or has she - as always - elbowed herself to the front of an issue and drawn the spotlight onto her "struggle"?

This is probably why I truly can't stand her. She's honestly just the most self serving self obsessed twit on twitter, and that's a hell of an achievement.
Her rage in those tweets is palpable but it feels like she's actually angry because this isn't about her and she can't make it about her and the raging narc in her HATES that

'I want to talk about MEEEEE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:'

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I‘ve broken out the vin rouge and I’ve sneaked upstairs to have a glass of wine on my bed without any distractions. I even have cheese!

She really can’t see can she that she brings everything back to herself when it’s not ok to do so. Shitting hell - being upset about stories on her timeline when she posts triggering stuff over and over again. I’m still traumatised by what she did to that poor, poor invalid kitten.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her rage in those tweets is palpable but it feels like she's actually angry because this isn't about her and she can't make it about her and the raging narc in her HATES that

'I want to talk about MEEEEE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:'
Insert 'I am feel uncomfortable when we are not about me?' screenshot.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She is so tone deaf. A woman had died, we don't even know if she has been sexually abused yet. ( most likely) They don't know what happened to her, the have not determined her cause of death or what the bloke took her for.

This is not HER* story to tell, back off and let the police tell this girls story.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
All this during a time when she actually said she wasn't going to be available at all due to a family matter. It's just laughable, how anybody takes her seriously I do not know. Now she's got the time to write another awful essay that literally nobody asked for. For what?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.