Jack Monroe #16 Queen of the freezer, bathtime teaser & blue tick pleaser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she just has so many fridges in her shitty bungalow - like all poor people do - she can't remember which one has broken?

Reactions: 16
Cucumber and passion fruit pizza?

Reactions: 10
Know what you mean, I hadn't visited Hinch for ages, popped on there yesterday and it was like I'd never left . She's very dull. Love this thread

The fridge is less than a year old, apparently.

This is how she ends up with 3 of everything, isn't it?
She cannot accept ANY positivity, this poor fan is trying to make her see he positive in a bad situation and she has to make another negative comment. Fs this is so enfuriating

Oh? Is that so? because she said in February last year......

Haha, good minds @PineappleQueen19
Also pointless mentioning the first name of your friend unless you’re going to tag them/ anyone knows who they are

Reactions: 9
Looks like it was a different fridge on Daily Kitchen. Can't believe Jack's turned me into a fridge truther.
Which would mean that the gifted Smeg lasted three months and she didn’t get it repaired...

So now we’re tracking not only her jobs, her ailments, her engagements.. but now also the timeline of her fucking white goods. No ones life can be this complicated.

Reactions: 34
Smeg are great with broken appliances you just need to call them and the whole thing will be sorted. Ours isn’t a fridge (too small inside!) so it may be different but they sent a proper Smeg certified engineer round within a day, the parts were all covered under the 7 year warrantee, I think I paid £100 odd for a part I wanted & his time.

Reactions: 6
Just went for a walk and come back to fridge-gate detective work. You guys never disappoint! I'll post a tin of beans to the first person who comes up with a full fridge/freezer/fridgefreezer timeline, ideally drawn up in Visio.

Reactions: 21
This is he effect of lockdown

Reactions: 6
She'd have taken a photo of all the food if this was real. Unless she's got a load of fancy brands that she doesn't want us to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.