Jack Monroe #158 She’s so offensively self absorbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting, she has obviously seen through Jack for a while, however I bet this is why Jack is calling her a harasser!

View attachment 462717
View attachment 462718
What. The. duck.

"In November 2005, the Healthy Start scheme
was introduced as a pilot scheme in Cornwall and Devon, to test the concept and practical aspects.
During the pilot, the systems and processes
underpinning delivery were expected to be
thoroughly monitored and evaluated and lessons
learned prior to roll-out across the whole of the
UK (Dyson et al, 2007).
However, the new scheme was rolled out
nationwide from November 2006..."

Impressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Been grunka-ing solidly since I noticed the bank drama, and honestly my biggest takeaway from this is WHO SAYS MOO MILK?? 🤢 I drink milk and it's honestly enough to put me off it from sheer cringe at the term (perhaps the intent? 🥴)

Even your son is old enough you don't need to use baby-ing terms like 'Moo Milk' Jack please, let alone publicly on Twitter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Been grunka-ing solidly since I noticed the bank drama, and honestly my biggest takeaway from this is WHO SAYS MOO MILK?? 🤢 I drink milk and it's honestly enough to put me off it from sheer cringe at the term (perhaps the intent? 🥴)

Even your son is old enough you don't need to use baby-ing terms like 'Moo Milk' Jack please, let alone publicly on Twitter!!
Unfortunately it's a fancy brand of organic milk...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

"My smol doggo loves moo milk" 🤢😡

I feel like moo milk is particularly odd for an alleged 90% vegan. If you believe the dairy industry is cruel, why try to make it sound all twee and cutesy?

(Caveat: I'm not a vegan)

• Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 462577

Well, we had moved on but I'm so happy that you managed to tell everyone that you were right. (y) I have a vague memory of a financial service stating that certain actions were definitely wrong, and a 9 year old boy who wasn’t a 9 year old boy but, whatever...just japes eh? ;) Must be great to have so much free time to document the minutiae of your life on Twitter. I hope your day is just as pleasant as you are. 👋
Unrelated but can I just say I am shamelessly stealing this line and will be using it in every situation possible (I have many opportunities living in SE London). Absolutely scathing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hope you're not waiting too long x
Been in already! Whoopie do, another emergency operation needed. At least I know that they are doing everything possible for me. When the NHS is good, it's amazing.

I mustn't complain, life can be hard sometimes, but others are going through much, much worse. Just ask Jack, nobody's life is as difficult as hers 🙃.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
I have a question about the harassment she speaks of. I’ve tried to go through her Twitter, look at her mentions, look at Insta and Facebook but I don’t see any harassment to any level. So do I assume it’s via email this harassment? I’ve not seen any screen shots for these emails and this feels like something she would do (but I don’t follow her so maybe I’ve missed them?).

So do I assume that she is either talking about here (if so why bother coming to read it, it’s a small corner of the Internet and could be ignored pretty easily?) or...and this is purely speculation, she lies about the harassment? In which case that’s pretty dark. Looking at the Twitter user who called her out for the go Henry account, this isn’t harassment by any stretch of the imagination, unless behind the scenes this user is also privately DMing her abuse, which doesn’t feel like their vibe. Anyway long question short...where’s the harassment?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
I have a question about the harassment she speaks of. I’ve tried to go through her Twitter, look at her mentions, look at Insta and Facebook but I don’t see any harassment to any level. So do I assume it’s via email this harassment? I’ve not seen any screen shots for these emails and this feels like something she would do (but I don’t follow her so maybe I’ve missed them?).

So do I assume that she is either talking about here (if so why bother coming to read it, it’s a small corner of the Internet and could be ignored pretty easily?) or...and this is purely speculation, she lies about the harassment? In which case that’s pretty dark. Looking at the Twitter user who called her out for the go Henry account, this isn’t harassment by any stretch of the imagination, unless behind the scenes this user is also privately DMing her abuse, which doesn’t feel like their vibe. Anyway long question short...where’s the harassment?
Read thread 31, Jack is obsessed with us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Interesting, she has obviously seen through Jack for a while, however I bet this is why Jack is calling her a harasser!

View attachment 462717
View attachment 462718
This has made me see red. When I worked in the system we were doing the Healthy Start vouchers back in 2009. Louisa is absolutely shameless. Surely in a job like hers she should be doing due diligence? Ughhhhh.

How she can call herself a credible Head of News or whatever bollocks her title is, and spout that absolute pile of crap. They deserve each other.
I actually want to report her for this. It's so bleeping wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Been in already! Whoopie do, another emergency operation needed. At least I know that they are doing everything possible for me. When the NHS is good, it's amazing.

I mustn't complain, life can be hard sometimes, but others are going through much, much worse. Just ask Jack, nobody's life is as difficult as hers 🙃.
It's good to have perspective but that doesn't mean you can't complain if things are tough for you, even if you feel it isn't as bad as others experiences. If it is bad for you, that is valid.

Disclaimer: on the whole, does not apply to Jack, as the majority of their problems don't actually exist

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just saw this on Instagram and would like to dedicate it to gaslighter-in-chief Jack Monroe:

9F204755-6EB4-408F-BC7B-E77C2ABD23E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Read thread 31, Jack is obsessed with us!
And is that the only ‘abuse’ she shows evidence of? Obviously I don’t condone online harassment but as far as I can tell she goes looking for it rather than it being directed at her!?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Im in a hospital waiting room (again ☹) and just sniggered very loudly.

Who the hell wants to see a cats arse first thing in the morning? But at least the damned thing isn't asleep this time.
Posted too soon...hope you feel better soon, fella.

Reactions: 36

NHS has been marvellous for us. Hope all goes well with op

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.