Jack Monroe #154 The book has furloughed itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just sent a picture of MORTADELLA BUM to my remote IT helpdesk!

Instead of a screenshot of "yet another thing doesn't work"*.

CHRIST.

*Still meeting my deadlines though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
I just sent a picture of MORTADELLA BUM to my remote IT helpdesk!

Instead of a screenshot of "yet another thing doesn't work"*.

CHRIST.

*Still meeting my deadlines though :ROFLMAO:
I accidentally emailed my daughter's school from the gmail I'd used to set up a youtube channel in order to share the cooking video I made on here! My name showed up as Blurst Times 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I am reposting this while we wait for a rash update.

6th February 2018
Screenshot_20210222-164222_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210222-164840_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210222-164324_Instagram_1_1.jpg

I'll stop reposting old stuff, I promise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
She looks nothing like a Peaky bleeping Blinder in that pic! Scruffy mum vibes all the way down.
And that's her Burberry coat isn't it? Which in her mania to disown and justify and fend off any criticism she simultaneously said she'd bought as an investment for when things got tough again because she had PTSD AND made a point of saying how scruffy and lost-buttoned and rain stained it was because she is smol street urchin.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So what do we reckon... are we awaiting an update from a+e?
Or is the rash going in the 'never to be spoken of again' the pile?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So what do we reckon... are we awaiting an update from a+e?
Or is the rash going in the 'never to be spoken of again' the pile?
Come on now, she doesn’t have to share every aspect of her life online!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Not bothering the dr but calling 111 is just over egging the pudding - something she excels at with her egg consumption.

It’s like “police have been told/ lawyers are involved” sounds all serious but means nothing. I could report her to action fraud for grafting by sending them an email, doesn’t mean they would do anything but I could say “action fraud are involved”

Hopefully tragicbot is overwhelmed with orders since his big blue tick retweet yesterday and we won’t have to listen to him boohooing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
And that's her Burberry coat isn't it? Which in her mania to disown and justify and fend off any criticism she simultaneously said she'd bought as an investment for when things got tough again because she had PTSD AND made a point of saying how scruffy and lost-buttoned and rain stained it was because she is smol street urchin.
The Burberry coat(s) that were bought by following the EXACT script of Pretty Woman. Like almost word for word. Yes, that's the one!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
40F0446E-0F22-4DBD-98DE-78BF6B034428.jpeg

On a massive grunk so apols if this has been posted but THAT MAN is all up in her niche again with this, surely?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.