Jack Monroe #153 I blended my pears specially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s look like they were made by stig of the dump.
Honestly, your posts are 😘.

Mrs Tunnel just side-eyed me as I tried to stifle my giggles at this.

Pretend that I am looking at a ladbible video of people falling on ice or owning up?

Tough call.

Tough call.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t follow either but I heard from a friend that Stacey Solomon covered her whole bathroom floor with sand as an indoor sandpit 🥴
This was mental. She made her sons aged about 9/10 stand in the bath dyed blue in their swimming outfits while the toddler sort of grubbed about. It was a very normal bathroom too, considering she is on the telly. (She had to stay up all night to clean it up/ conspiracy theorists reckon she has a cleaner)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I can’t quote from the last thread but I’m still convinced her ‘5 flatmates’ means she was in the family home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Honestly, your posts are 😘.

Mrs Tunnel just side-eyed me as I tried to stifle my giggles at this.

Pretend that I am looking at a ladbible video of people falling on ice or owning up?

Tough call.

Tough call.
Thank you. I am so bored this half term and grateful for having tattle! I normally get my showing off fix from the students at school now my own children prefer TikTok to my comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine living with Jack? bleeping nightmare. You'd be doubting your own sanity.

I used to share with a girl who was a compulsive liar and we'd always argue over her bullshit stories. She'd keep insisting her version was the correct one, even if she had two or more people saying otherwise.

I ended up hating her and it really didn't have to be that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I think the difference is that SS actually considers her crafts and buys the right stuff to make it work. Even though it’s not to my taste, she generally does a decent job. Jack treats the crafts like she does her cooking...no string? anything long will do...plug hole hair works fine 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Those craft projects are akin to what my children would make and they are both under 10.

perhaps she might have the sense to use those battery powered tee lights in the tins( 9f course she won't because that would involve using common sense.)

i do wonder about how immature she is for her age, as apart from when I am crafting with my kids doing things like that just wouldn't compute. Why does she act so much younger than her years, I get being a bit immature and laughing at fart jokes etc but this is a different level altogether.
Whilst simultaneously managing to sound like a Tory pensioner. She's definitely an odd one

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 11.33.44.png

NotJack is having another hearty grapefruit breakfast (which we know Jack can't eat because of SSRI interactions).

Is that... is that hair in the reflection? 😨

(could be anything, but humour me)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I can’t quote from the last thread but I’m still convinced her ‘5 flatmates’ means she was in the family home.
that's what I have always assumed. She refers to a ' house share ' so, yes. She was sharing a house with her family. But as this doesn't fit with any of her narratives, she will never admit it.

I don't know what they thought about her removing the lightbulbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have been thinking about her flippant remark about her being a prostitute, and then never mentioning it again. There are women being trafficked half way around the world and being forced into prostitution. There are women in this country who are street prostitutes because they are being forced to do it. There are women on British streets who have been driven there by their addictions. There are women on the streets who can see no other way to survive, and see no way out. There are women that lose their lives due to prostitution. Jack's throw away remark debases all these women's struggles.

Jack's made an offhand and frivolous comment about her taking up prostitution to make ends meet. However she no longer refers to sex workers, never campaigned about prostitution and trafficking, never suggests strategies to help these women. It just makes her whole comment unbelievable, and very disrespectful of women who are trapped in these situations. She should be ashamed.

Jack doesn't care about anything other than Jack. She is not a true campaigner, she only ever campaigns if she profits from it. What a ghoul.

• Heart
Reactions: 137
12th of Feb, 2020: "I was such a tit vegan, wasn't i". From your tweets to God's ears, Jack.

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 12.01.27.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
I have been thinking about her flippant remark about her being a prostitute, and then never mentioning it again. There are women being trafficked half way around the world and being forced into prostitution. There are women in this country who are street prostitutes because they are being forced to do it. There are women on British streets who have been driven there by their addictions. There are women on the streets who can see no other way to survive, and see no way out. There are women that lose their lives due to prostitution. Jack's throw away remark debases all these women's struggles.

Jack's made an offhand and frivolous comment about her taking up prostitution to make and meet, however she no longer refers to sex workers, never campaigned about prostitution and trafficking, never suggests strategies to help these women. It just makes her whole comment unbelievable, and very disrespectful of women who are trapped in these situations. She should be ashamed.

Jack doesn't care about anything other than Jack. She is not a true campaigner, she only ever campaigns if she profits from it. What a ghoul.
This totally encapsulates everything wrong with her. If indeed she was a sex worker, I'm sure even one night of being exposed to the lifestyle would compel her to advocate for those who have, quite literally, no other choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 446887

NotJack is having another hearty grapefruit breakfast (which we know Jack can't eat because of SSRI interactions).

Is that... is that hair in the reflection? 😨

(could be anything, but humour me)
Has anyone seen a spoon like that in Jack's cutlery drawer? I would look, but I don't want to exacerbate my PTSD from my last view of it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I had a look back for the prostitution comment, and she says she was doing it to survive, so as not to misquote her. I have found no other references to it other than on a tweet posted here.

Jack's made an offhand and frivolous comment about her taking up prostitution to make ends meet. However she no longer refers to sex workers, never campaigned about prostitution and trafficking, never suggests strategies to help these women. It just makes her whole comment unbelievable, and very disrespectful of women who are trapped in these situations. She should be ashamed.

Its frustrating to only ever be able to wonder about what she is saying. I agree that if she is using it to support her story, when in fact she means something very different to the situations you have outlined, then it is disrespectful, and more. I think the narrative has to unravel at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Why does she try to paint herself as something she's not. She tries so hard to be controversial but the thing is nowadays nearly everything that was once controversial are now seen as the norm, being gay is as it should be seen as normal, being overly tattooed is normal, having random coloured hair is normal.

People will comment on things but that's just people with small minds and not much sense but it still doesn't mean she's controversial. She is what she is which is quite frankly a boring person who tries to hard to be anything and everything that will get her five mins of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Saturday Kitchen had yotam otolhengi on, and the thing he made with slow cooked tinned chickpeas was so delicious looking and full of colour and texture that even me that isn't a real lover of the things wants to go and make it, it was also very simple to make.

Matt of the forearms is having a great time with lots of bantz between him and naga and Charlie off breakfast. Everything that DKL wasn't

• Heart
Reactions: 58
12th of Feb, 2020: "I was such a tit vegan, wasn't i". From your tweets to God's ears, Jack.

View attachment 446934
Wow. So glib, so flippant, so rudely dismissive of veganism. I was so shocked by this that I had to go and read the thread for myself. Unbelievable, how does she keep getting away with her band-wagonism? Literally it's only now and only the viggles who have dared to speak out openly. And us fraus to each other on this little 'hellscape' of a website :- )

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I don’t follow either but I heard from a friend that Stacey Solomon covered her whole bathroom floor with sand as an indoor sandpit 🥴
She created a beach, but used builders sand not sandpit sand, she claims she didn’t realise how much she had ordered. 🤪 Everybody was stained, the thought of playing in sand round a toilet, especially with lots of boys in the house 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.