Jack Monroe #153 I blended my pears specially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first thing any doctor, nurse, pharmacist or dermatologist will recommend is not to put anything directly on a rash/bite until seeking medical attention. Often on the face nothing can be used, if anything a very very low dose cortisone cream. I think she’s just trying to make it worse...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The first thing any doctor, nurse, pharmacist or dermatologist will recommend is not to put anything directly on a rash/bite until seeking medical attention. Often on the face nothing can be used, if anything a very very low dose cortisone cream. I think she’s just trying to make it worse...
Yep. Hydrocortisone if particularly persistent or inflamed. Otherwise clean dry and unscented cream to sooth if necessary. I do like a good bag of frozen peas wrapped in a tea towel suggestion as first line 🔺

Reactions: 18
No offence but boils under arms etc sounds like the plague. Has she actually succeeded time travel in a bid to buy her more deadline time.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
No offence but boils under arms etc sounds like the plague. Has she actually succeeded time travel in a bid to buy her more deadline time.
Boils under the arms? Staph. Bathe in Hibiscrub 3x a week. Include washing hands, neck and under nails.

Can't imagine she would want to claim Hidradenitis suppurativa on her list. It's not as sexy as Autism/ADHD/things that can't be self diagnosed.

Anyhow, I'm off for the nightly betamethasone anointing (percentage varying depending upon location, can't face getting up after an hour to wash off Cocois tonight).

I will look forward to the latest disaster in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My bet is we’re going to be entering glandular fever season, and will say it’s swollen glands not boils.

She won’t risk long COVID any more as she fucked up her timeline, so GF is the next best option.

Reactions: 31
Boils under the arms? Staph. Bathe in Hibiscrub 3x a week. Include washing hands, neck and under nails.

Can't imagine she would want to claim Hidradenitis suppurativa on her list. It's not as sexy as Autism/ADHD/things that can't be self diagnosed.
Or perhaps something immune system-y / autoimmune to back up her GP diagnosed MCAS (😂) to grab herself a shielding letter and some new epi pens? The best part of this theory is that she WFH anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here we go again!
(Please can someone do the next couple of new threads? Ta ducks)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This reads like a really crap follow up to Queens Of The Stone Age - “Feel Good Hit Of The Summer”

Voltarol
Clove Oil
Orajel
Difflam rinse
Solpadeine and Nurofen

Voltarol
Clove Oil
Orajel
Difflam rinse
Solpadeine and Nurofen

Tuh tuh tuh Teething RING!!
I think I love you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.