Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, he comes across as a bit whiny and entitled. Most people I know who earn money from an arts based hobby, have to do it on the side in addition to the day job. He wants instant stardom for doodling 🙄
Oh I wonder why he and Jack get on so well then. *coughs in a non-covid manner*

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Pringles? Honestly?🙄. I can see the actual injection points on her lips. She really thinks we’re idiots doesn’t she ?
And she can duck off & leave Michelle Obama alone.😡
Does she ever wonder why all these supposed incidents happen with people shouting abuse at her.Even her face is bleeping annoying 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This came up on a safety conscious parenting page that I'm in on Facebook. Guess who I immediately thought of:

Screenshot_20210219-134102~2.png

ETA: Why can't I find those photos where Jack made herself look like a young lad?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I can't speak for the whole cabal but Jack's right about me being a conspiracy theorist. I'm increasingly convinced that Slopbot really is David Bowie.
My main proof is these lyrics from Hallo Spaceboy (feat Pet Shop Boys)
Screenshot_20210219-134424.png

Also, he gets increasingly defensive when questioned about it
Screenshot_20210219-134240.png
Screenshot_20210219-134245.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Smolrobots tweets a lot too and this tweet almost sounds like Jack lingo. Horrible little island, hellscape anyone?
View attachment 445431
I LOATHE it when people describe this country as a 'horrible little island' or some such. I'm the least patriotic person I know, plus I'm an #actualimmigrant and have no particular allegiance to the UK, but regardless of whatever tit may be happening, this country is a free democratic nation which aims to afford equal rights to people, gives people the right to vote, offers free education and universal healthcare, actively seeks to help marginalised groups, etc. etc. Yes, nothing is perfect and there is a lot to improve, but, come on, you got to be realistic here. And also, just because something is trending on Twitter doesn't really mean anything.

ETA: People who use this terminology often tend to find utopia in other countries, conveniently ignoring their human rights violations or incompetent governments, because 'people are so happy there. They smile all the time, living their simple lives.'

• Heart
Reactions: 72
"Jack you've missed several deadlines for this book, is there a particular reason why you've failed to submit it to us?"

"Yes I've been BUSY painting empty Del Monte tins for jolly japes in my garden."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
In a world where mine craft and fortnight exist I can’t see many 10 year olds wanting to lob tennis balls at empty tin cans for fun. Hell, I grew up long before the digital age and tin can tennis ball lobbing would have been a hard pass from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm starting to think I really might be a horrible person.

It's MaineCoonDad's birthday today and I'm on my phone laughing, nodding and gently, gingerly clawing at the bed.
my name is MC Mama and I'm a tattleholic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So people that are addicts are beneath her then? Their opinions and views don't matter purely because they have some form of issues, says the lady who openly admitted to be an 'alcoholic'. Which I'm pretty sure is an addiction of some kind. (Even if everyone here had some form of addiction, that doesn't detract what a narsactic twunt she is and how the only things we've discussed and brought up here have come straight from her! Serious gaslighting!!) She doesn't like the truth being out there, she wants to control the narrative. Well sorry, that's not how life works JM!!

As someone who came off a lot of high does controlled meds due to being seriously ill in 2017, now with life long issues at the grand old age of 30, I sympathise with anyone who has any addiction. Most of which I've seen have been down to some form of prescription medication. I've just got back from a hospital appointment to discuss my options with walking. Having decided that surgery isn't an option as it could take what little mobility I have left away. I hate how she throws out various medical conditions and complaints to gather more control over squiggles of poor poor her. Ffs JM, just own up that you had a crappy time at one point in your life and look at getting the right support from professionals (as I'm sure everyone here would agree that you do need some support, whether that be proper counselling or what). But please STOP becoming a fking dementor (from HP) from anyone who may listen when they give an inch and you take a mile.
Sorry if this has all been said but fk me, she's mentally exhausting!!

ETA, you lot have been so wonderful, supportive and kind all just be being yourselves. The amount of times I've laughed when things have gone to crap has been unreal. Tattlers I'm glad to be a part of you all, this is what friendship is.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
So tempted to buy those pringles and take one for the team.

(I also feel a bit sorry for smol bot guy but I run a business and if something isn’t making you money, then it’s really not worth doing. I’ve also never once asked for a celeb endorsement and I have celebs as clients 😂😂😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I LOATHE it when people describe this country as a 'horrible little island' or some such. I'm the least patriotic person I know, plus I'm an #actualimmigrant and have no particular allegiance to the UK, but regardless of whatever tit may be happening, this country is a free democratic nation which aims to afford equal rights to people, gives people the right to vote, offers free education and universal healthcare, actively seeks to help marginalised groups, etc. etc. Yes, nothing is perfect and there is a lot to improve, but, come on, you got to be realistic here. And also, just because something is trending on Twitter doesn't really mean anything.
2nd generation here and as you say, the UK is by no means perfect, had my family stayed in their country, they would still be poor (and actual poverty, Jack). Life in the UK bought: job security, pensions, home ownership, access to healthcare, a uni education for me that I didn't have to pay tuition fees for (showing my age here), rights as a woman etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Smolrobots tweets a lot too and this tweet almost sounds like Jack lingo. Horrible little island, hellscape anyone?
View attachment 445431
I have no idea why anyone would want to stay on a "horrible little island" with such awful people. Especially when their mother lives in Greece, which appears from their comments, is where they would prefer to be.

Should have taken the opportunity to leave this "horrible little island" when we had free movement. Unfortunately, due to the likes of your mate Jack, we have lost that right.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
In a world where mine craft and fortnight exist I can’t see many 10 year olds wanting to lob tennis balls at empty tin cans for fun. Hell, I grew up long before the digital age and tin can tennis ball lobbing would have been a hard pass from me.
I'm laughing just thinking how the NSG would react if I suggested it.

I think those of you with offspring similar age to SB should suggest it, just for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So tempted to buy those pringles and take one for the team.

(I also feel a bit sorry for smol bot guy but I run a business and if something isn’t making you money, then it’s really not worth doing. I’ve also never once asked for a celeb endorsement and I have celebs as clients 😂😂😂)
If they're even remotely like the bog standard salt and vinegar version (ie, they're Pringles), don't bother. Firstly, they'll burn the inside of your mouth and lead to you shedding layers off the membranes. Although that could just be a side effects of my medications, it's not changed with the various changes in treatment. It's really painful. And, secondly, unless you're powdering them and mixing with lemon juice (fresh or bottled, doesn't matter, it'll be the acid) to use as an exfoliant over your face, they'll never touch the outside of your lips in any case. If they did have such an effect on healthy lip skin and tissue, the inside of her mouth would be a hole of burning agony, red raw and no amount of expensive lipstick could heal it.

I may be a little grumpy today. I was up at 3am washing various stinking (and very flammable, so I couldn't even have a fag to distract me from the pain) ointments off my burning scalp and hurling a hamster sized clump of hair across the bathroom. And then applying a liquid medication instead. Equally flammable and feels like I'm dripping needles on my head. On a positive note, at least the rest of my skin now only simmers, rather than scalds, thanks to some other stinking ointments applied around the same time, but I wasn't at my happiest.

Got to repeat it all tonight. And indefinitely.

Ah well, if I lose enough hair, Mr D will get his clippers out. Which should make getting the potions to the skin easier, I suppose, No bleeping reverse rats here, though. That's part of the slab of hair now in the bathroom bin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.