Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's just mind-boggling how anyone can come here, look at what we post, including screenshots (!) yet go back to twitter and be like, yeah they're awful, harassing, mendacious trolls and it's all hideous, foul lies

i just don't get it
I don't get how anyone can't find this thread funny. Even when I read something on here I disagree with, it often still makes me laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
First people try and get Michelle Obama to collab with her now she's hashtagging Yes We Can... you might wanna set your sights a little bit lower hun!

Also RE: the smallrobots guy... I'm not being rude but what kind of financial gains is he expecting from ... posting doodles online? That market is highly oversaturated, sorry but you aren't owed money just because you post drawings
Exactly, he comes across as a bit whiny and entitled. Most people I know who earn money from an arts based hobby, have to do it on the side in addition to the day job. He wants instant stardom for doodling šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 46
BTW Jack.. this is a Maine Coon. He's happy and loved. The first sign of any illness he's off to the vet, and if we can't afford it we call the landlord (We RENT) and explain we have a sick pet and Mr Landlord lets us pay late.

We all saw you with that poor kitten and whatever is going on with your ginger boy's nose.

So I'm going to hazard a guess that my ethics already tit on yours, mate.
That's one gorgeous puddy tatt

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I take it the man from Del Monte, he said "no" to the 22 variations on slop she threw together a week or two ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
To borrow an Americanism, she really shows her ass with comments like that.

The ā€œif you called your dad he could stop it allā€ line is perfect for her, but I always think this part from Common People is bang on too.

ā€œYou will never understand
How it feels to live your life
With no meaning or control

And with nowhere left to go
You are amazed that they exist
And they burn so bright whilst you can only wonder why
ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Don't have receipts but she definitely said so you're definitely not imagining it!
She apparently wailed when the doctor told her because it was 'literally my job'.
Also, shellfish. She has to carry an epipen for tomato and shellfish allergies.
I absolutely remember this and the onion and celery allergy. she was moaning wondering how she could still cook šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 26
I take an empty tin, then get a full tin, and I decant the full tin into the empty tin. Then I use my label maker to make a label to tell me whatā€™s in the now full tin. I decant them back and forth until the end of time. #JackShacks

This is an accurate description of how my preschooler spends her time playing.

It's so odd that she still refers to her son as Small Boy. My boy is six now and I wouldn't dream of calling him small.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Smolrobots tweets a lot too and this tweet almost sounds like Jack lingo. Horrible little island, hellscape anyone?
Screenshot_20210219-133603_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.