Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s mean to make comments on appearance but hear me out / sorry God: why does this photo look like it’s been AI generated / one of those Historical facial reconstructions? It doesn’t make sense to my eyes, it’s the juxtaposition of the hair that looks like it’s an example of the application of primitive grooming tools from the Stone Age versus the hugely overfilled lips that every one is now getting dissolved? And why have they styled/posed/coloured this like a top gear presenter PR pic?

In summary do the telegraph not have FaceTune? Times must be hard 🤭 #supportthearts

View attachment 443729
This made me laugh more than it should. She is the modern day Pete Marsh. Also, such large photos should come with some sort of warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can imagine the rest of Tattle being extremely disproving of this thread title 🤣

A little defence of Jack ref the animal photo. She hasn’t googled an animal and she pops up, she’s searched for the animal in her photos on her phone and it’s somehow been included. I’ve just searched for “animal” and a photo of me and my son as a baby has been included, as has a photo of pudsey bear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg in that article she insinuates her son has internalized anti gay, anti trans, anti binary attitudes. We have trans, gay and other 'unusual' family members and when it came to telling the kids it was a case of 'so and so is such and such and we respect and love them just as much we do anyone else on the family'. Kids response is 'yeah that's great mum, when can I have some more scran?' They don't care (which sounds awful) because they don't see it as a bad thing, live and let live basically. If SB struggles to accept other people based on their gender, sexuality etc than he has gotten that from his mother and her tory family. More proof if it was needed that Jack truly sabotages these issues.
Also that photo, she looks like a mum in her 40s, mature, wee bit dowdy, another face in the crowd. Nothing special. Just a regular pleb like the rest of us 🤣 With that pose she is going for 'well 'ard' and pulling off Midsomer Murders series one aesthetic.

There has been a lot of media appearances lately where she addresses Tattle and tries to change/control the narrative. Did she call in some favours from her powerful backers I wonder? Between these articles and the poverty book we are going to get an official version of the poverty that no one will be allowed to question and Jack will have a handy official version in print to memorize for future interviews.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
She's gonna be stuffed when he starts looking her up online. I know she's said he's been told not to, but even if he doesn't, other kids are gonna. And he's old enough to remember stuff now! I also sincerely hope she reins in her oversharing weirdness when he hits puberty or that's gonna be embarrassing for everyone involved.

Also to whoever mentioned lockdown mullets in the last thread, yup. I got sick of my long hair after winter and my hormones fucked it up and the second I'd finished cutting it all I could think was 'oh god this is gonna look horrendous growing out'. Also it's way more effort to look after. Looks great now though!
It was my hair- got cut /coloured into short style week before first lockdown, forgetting that my hair grows at rate 1cm per 6 months 🙈 am very jel of Jackie ‘thin patchy’ regrowing hair!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she acting like she's on a red carpet every weekend lol
She's got the pose down well enough for someone filled with dread and horror, doesn't she? One foot slightly in front of the other, and hand on hips - all v Grazia.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's got the pose down well enough for someone filled with dread and horror, doesn't she? One foot slightly in front of the other, and hand on hips - all v Grazia.
She looks absolutely thrilled to be there, too. Like, really, really thirsty for it. Drooling, practically.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I've finally found the Jack hill I will die on. The innumerable lies didn't do it, the slop conveyor belt I could bear, the myriad illnesses? No bother. Jumping on bandwagons two weeks late and hijacking them, I can deal. The retelling of the poverty origin opus? I can recite that no bother.
It's her constant use of "oooft"..." oooft, oooft? What even is oooft.
It's the straw that broke me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
20210218_172256.jpg

From the HuffPost interview, 2016. Back then, SB was punchee not puncher!

#Suspensiongate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
I know it’s mean to make comments on appearance but hear me out / sorry God: why does this photo look like it’s been AI generated / one of those Historical facial reconstructions? It doesn’t make sense to my eyes, it’s the juxtaposition of the hair that looks like it’s an example of the application of primitive grooming tools from the Stone Age versus the hugely overfilled lips that every one is now getting dissolved? And why have they styled/posed/coloured this like a top gear presenter PR pic?

In summary do the telegraph not have FaceTune? Times must be hard 🤭 #supportthearts

View attachment 443729
I get it.
It's like Phil Harding's found a skull in a dig, handed it to the digital team and Tony's popped in to the VO booth...

"And this is what we think the person would have looked like 500 years ago. Cooking gruel and other slop for the occupiers of the big house up the hill."

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I've finally found the Jack hill I will die on. The innumerable lies didn't do it, the slop conveyor belt I could bear, the myriad illnesses? No bother. Jumping on bandwagons two weeks late and hijacking them, I can deal. The retelling of the poverty origin opus? I can recite that no bother.
It's her constant use of "oooft"..." oooft, oooft? What even is oooft.
It's the straw that broke me.
When I see ooft all I can think of is Oor Wullie and The Broons where ooft, aiyah and Ooah featured on a regular basis. I bet Jack thinks Scotland is really like that too. She will try to book the But n Ben next time she comes up.

Loving your rainbow squiggles ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If she writes ‘gently’ anything again, I am going to have to poke my eyeballs out with a eucalyptus stem. I can’t... I just can’t (and shan’t) take it any more 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.