Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that Jack's only comment is that wasn't how she would have handled it. What, Jack who boasts about decking her brother, kicking someone and throwing a book at someone's head, that pacifist Jack?
IF it were true, it would only be because she's taught him that the way to deal with somebody saying something you don't like is to physically assault them.

Kids who grow up with violent parents do tend to exhibit such behaviour. I know I did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah I hope his dad has words, he sounds a lot more grounded than Jack. I just forget he's equally involved in the kid's care because it isn't convenient to her for people to know, so I guess her narrative-bending has worked there! Well done Jack.
I think so too, Jack's ex-friend said that he's nice but not very bright. I can imagine Jack out manoeuvring him for now.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank you for the replies re the agents stealing/not passing on the money from her books in the last thread. I had to take the kittens on a walk and didn’t get a chance to comment before the thread closed.

I do remember thinking it was strange that it didn’t appear to affect any other authors and/or attract any publicity at the time. I now realise that must have been because itnever happened!

Love the Jack glossary too. Think I have found it very late but it’s a fantastic price of work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you for the replies re the agents stealing/not passing on the money from her books in the last thread. I had to take the kittens on a walk and didn’t get a chance to comment before the thread closed.

I do remember thinking it was strange that it didn’t appear to affect any other authors and/or attract any publicity at the time. I now realise that must have been because itnever happened!

Love the Jack glossary too. Think I have found it very late but it’s a fantastic price of work!
😻😻😻!!!CAT TAX!!! 😻😻😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I expect the boy had the fight in the morning.
She is called and arrives around lunchtime and is told it's probably best if she take him home for the rest of the day.
This would avoid any conflict between the parents at the end of school.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Is it on Twitter about her 5 year old getting suspended?

I’ve said before , I work in a reception class with 4-5 year olds 🔺 me.

I know all schools are different but it’s generally a very last resort to suspend a 5 year old and even those who’ve been violent due to SEN don’t get a suspension , we work with the parents to sort something out and understand why that behaviour is happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I expect the boy had the fight in the morning.
She is called and arrives around lunchtime and is told it's probably best if she take him home for the rest of the day.
This would avoid any conflict between the parents at the end of school.
IF it's true! I could possibly believe the story if SB was a bit older but 5 year olds are way too self absorbed to give a tit about other kids parents. They just want to play! Classic narc Jack thinks even small children are interested in her boring life story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What about Mel/Melissa Hadjicostas/Xatzinikolas?

There's got to be other people called Jack Monroe, mostly men.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sexy is one of my least favourite words , if I can avoid saying it I will. It makes me shudder and not in a good way 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I know it’s mean to make comments on appearance but hear me out / sorry God: why does this photo look like it’s been AI generated / one of those Historical facial reconstructions? It doesn’t make sense to my eyes, it’s the juxtaposition of the hair that looks like it’s an example of the application of primitive grooming tools from the Stone Age versus the hugely overfilled lips that every one is now getting dissolved? And why have they styled her like a top gear presenter?
Because she came as Richard Hammond? It’s an improvement on Rose West.

Anyone else triggered into wanting to eat Freddos by this thread title? Thank you very Poca much Poca for my mention, and dear heart @MarzBarzie for highlighting it. I don’t have much to offer but I promise I’ll never try to serve you cheese ice cream if you call round.

Lads, anyone else find it a bit convenient that when SB was 5 and around the time he was given any old school place when he moved back from Lahndan Tahhn the place @essexgirl101 told us was near to his dads, that one, that he should end up being the victim of gender non conformity abuse, suspended (a term that didn’t even exist when Jack was at school) and the school person put the blame on Jack, that she had to move his school? Or am I just being OTT?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.