Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she's trolling tattle. Lip filler talk and Henry hoover talk. Hi Jack! Stop telling fibs please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Billy Idol? Completed it mate!
(I’m dying over Pringles still being tagged in the mentions!)
6FEE5798-3332-4B96-BD5D-71267DD91980.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh my gosh, could she be more obvious about having fillers? I mean, no one actually cares, but bloody own it. We care about you being a nasty, scamming liar, but we don't give a tit about you having a bit of tweakage here and there - only that you've tricked people out of the money to have it done!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Jack after eating a bag of Flamin' Hot Monster Munch (or Smartprice equivalent, have to keep up appearances after all).

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Totes OT but would you mind letting me know the secret to regulating such unruly hormones?
I don't think there is one 😬 I think your diet and exercise levels can help a little bit, and if it's really bad you can prob get antidepressants (with the help of a GP, and possible side effects) but usually, you just have to ride it out. Totally sucks but hormones do be like that :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is an absolute goldmine. Does Jack have any control over this Threader thing? Do we need to archive it?
I have already fallen down the DKL rabbit hole tonight, but this looks like quality! Will commence my
studies tomorrow. Yes to archiving.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.