Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DandyLion its hard to do, you have to get treatment from a good GP who will refer you to a good Gynae
There is all manner of trial and error, hormones, anti depressants, beta blockers. ☹
I hear there is a good PMDD group it may be Facebook, I could ask if you want?
On topic- whose foot is that? Using another desktop pc that MIGHT HAVE A BLACK KEYBOARD DJUST LIKE NOTJACK HAS

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lady Jack
Why you lie?
You’ve had your lips fiddled
It ain’t no sizzling Pringles
Not that we give two shits
But it’s clearly not crisps
Lady Jack
Duck lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Ohhhh. She’s got her lips done the exact amount of days before the swelling goes down. Monday, we await your rehashing of The Poverty™️. We’ll get some new but conflicting details, AKA lies, and Jack will look like a Harry Potter X Fantine. If we’re really lucky, we’ll see Jack coming back off her “break from TV” to do a bonkers cooking segment with adenoidal accoutrements 😘🧑‍🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I wasn't convinced by the lip fillers because they are naturally full. But she's definitely getting a little boost.

If that lip swelling had been caused by the crisps, her lips would have had a wrinkly look from the salt, and looked slightly red. Instead they look pink, taut, and duck-like.

Reactions: 28

Poor invisible fish
And what about the entire aquarium of dead fish in the freezer? I was just thinking, if she's claiming to "have" to eat oily fish a couple of times a week for health reasons (nonsense), she should have been posting the recipes using her gifted ones.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.