Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she her partner’s boss? Is that not a massive conflict of interest?
I thought it was weird myself that she got the job there too, as it's only a recent appointment. However, this is the woman who has no qualms about letting the caretaker steal school and personal property, so it's probably the lesser problem!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Is she due on, then?

PMDD is a bastard from what I've seen in other people and she did have more spectacular episodes around every full moon/29.5 days throughout the summer. There's been a bit of a skip recently, which makes me wonder if her dates are slightly different now (the variance catches up eventually over the months if you aren't to the minute).

Recognising patterns related to natural cycles are very useful when talking to GPs and can reduce or even eliminate the need for psychoactive medication.

It's worth a look and serious consideration.
I'm with you , once I was aware of the havoc caused by my menstrual cycle (apart from being a handy way of getting around town ) , & it was all kind of moony , I got a lot more mellow. I was CRAZED with hormones in my 30's.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm a proper lesbian and have 3 dahling offspring. By magic 🥰
Did you find them in a puddle 😉

It always sounds like her Dad or her Grandad (who is DEAD) talking when she starts on certain subjects like her sexuality. It's not the voice of someone in their early 30s to me at all.

Lots of gay and lesbian people have kids. Lots of single people have kids. What they mostly do not do, is publicly gaslight those kids into thinking they lived a life they did not (they're probably too busy telling them to wash their hands, or stop gaming and eat their non sloppy tea!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm with you , once I was aware of the havoc caused by my menstrual cycle (apart from being a handy way of getting around town ) , & it was all kind of moony , I got a lot more mellow. I was CRAZED with hormones in my 30's.
Totes OT but would you mind letting me know the secret to regulating such unruly hormones?

Reactions: 17
She’s completely bleeping insane.
If those lips are due to eating Pringles (and the word “if” is doing a lot of heavy lifting here), then that looks like a bleeping serious allergic reaction to me.

She’s so full of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
She’s completely bleeping insane.

So has she had her lips and cheekbones refilled today, and trying to style it out? All smoke and mirrors as usual. Speaking of smoke, where’s the burned hole in her head?
oh my god i thought the pringles post was an old deleted one :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I live for this kind of tit from her. It's the EXACT kind of thing that would be puzzling to any regular squiggle who clearly has noticed that she *has* had lip filler and is now alluding to the fact that she doesn't know anything about it or the price of such a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.