Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh. She’s got her lips done the exact amount of days before the swelling goes down. Monday, we await your rehashing of The Poverty™️. We’ll get some new but conflicting details, AKA lies, and Jack will look like a Harry Potter X Fantine. If we’re really lucky, we’ll see Jack coming back off her “break from TV” to do a bonkers cooking segment with adenoidal accoutrements 😘🧑‍🍳
“Harry Potter X Fantine” 🤣
It’s either exactly what you’ve said, or she’s going to have another try at getting in the audience of Piers Morgan’s Life Stories. Good luck either way Jackie!🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
CBA19285-9F97-4053-99E2-3C8195F01C0C.jpeg
In my coop they have the walkers also. I got these paprika ones which were a huge disappointment, got chicken wings last week which were great. For any crisp lovers the best offer in the coop is the tyrell’s salt and vinegar.
Also does she know what maceration means? I don’t think it means rubbing together(????

• Haha
Reactions: 36
😂😂😂 Omg she is so embarrassing. Pringles!!! Oh Jack you are priceless in your absolutely pathetic lies.

What however is not priceless is discussing your child in detail in the media. Awful awful thing to do. Poor little boy. Please respect his privacy and his feelings.
Also get your cat's nose looked at by a vet. I hope it isn't serious but it looks horribly like skin cancer. Probably started in the summer. But I really really hope I'm wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t know if the Cooper pictures are new or old
Nobody is associating their name with Pringle’s on the internets since. Danielle Lloyd

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Gosh, what an original and insightful piece of commentary, Jack.

Anyway, guess that's your MBE out of the window for sure.

1613695265530.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Public figures these days want the worship and the money without any of the accountability.

Criticism = lethal bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Trigger warning ED:
I really find it troubling that she's constantly posting about how she's gobbling things, or having three portions or eating too much when the actual portions as presented in her meals are always tiny. I can't find the post now but another frau (apologies for forgetting your username!) pointed out that one of her soups had 50 calories a serving. To give the benefit of the doubt, as a food blogger she has to pretend to find everything she posts just unbelievably delicious so there's some natural exaggeration going on but just, ooof.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Public figures these days want the worship and the money without any of the accountability.

Criticism = lethal bullying.
Yes that is it. No idea about Harry and Megan (and even less interest tbh) but Jack is projecting heavily. She wants to witter away endlessly about herself and monetise her life (and increasingly her son's) but anyone commenting on it is bullying. As for that pathetic argument that nobody criticises the revolting Prince Andrew. Gosh. What a hot take 🥴 That will have the establishment quaking in their bleeping boots.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Trigger warning ED:
I really find it troubling that she's constantly posting about how she's gobbling things, or having three portions or eating too much when the actual portions as presented in her meals are always tiny. I can't find the post now but another frau (apologies for forgetting your username!) pointed out that one of her soups had 50 calories a serving. To give the benefit of the doubt, as a food blogger she has to pretend to find everything she posts just unbelievably delicious so there's some natural exaggeration going on but just, ooof.
Ahem, it was 50 cals between two servings. 😱

I don't think she's ever had an ED - I was bulimic for a very long time, and a lot of what she says about food doesn't ring true in the slightest. I think she's just too selfish and thoughtless to consider the impact she can have on people. I also think she has never eaten much of her own slop, so she tosses out ridiculously small portions because the headline is always the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I don't think she's ever had an ED - I was bulimic for a very long time, and a lot of what she says about food doesn't ring true in the slightest. I think she's just too selfish and thoughtless to consider the impact she can have on people. I also think she has never eaten much of her own slop, so she tosses out ridiculously small portions because the headline is always the price.
Completely agree. Out of trigger warning territory here I think to say that while it's totally normal as a food blogger to say you just hounded into whatever you made because it was just so wonderful she could do with being a bit more careful in her language.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's such a wanker. I'm very heavily tattooed, way more than her and probably for way longer and I've never been called a lesbian. Older people do stare sometimes, I just smile and some of them will smile back and start a conversation.

Her #neverhappened stories are so bleeping lame, it's like she's stuck in that awkward early-teen phase when one is so desperate to be cool.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

same, its a nightmare of a thing to go through, I’m so sorry. It’s crazy when you realise how triggering she is with her words.
ETA - I kind of doubt she’s had an ED either. I swear if she did she would be so much more sensitive and aware.
Kind of off topic but it’s only in the last year or so that I’ve started to recognise when something is actually triggering to myself if that makes sense? It’s become such an overused phrase it’s lost its meaning. So just in case anyone else is the same, please remember that it is a real thing, and it’s SO helpful when you stop and notice these things, and recognise the ways they harm you

Completely agree. Out of trigger warning territory here I think to say that while it's totally normal as a food blogger to say you just hounded into whatever you just made because it was just so wonderful she could do with being a bit more careful in her language.
Yes! I wish Ruby Tandoh could advise her on this, she seems to have a clear understanding on the importance of writing about food in a sensitive way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She really does read every single page here doesn't she! Mad that her antics are actually getting worse and worse rather than improving

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.