Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, you are bleeping disgusting. Your child will read this tit one day.
Omfg. This makes me SO ANGRY! My parents divorced when I was a year old, my mother lived on black coffee for three day while my two siblings and I ate plain boiled pasta because my father was an alcoholic and didn't give a rats about his children.

None of us remember those years, I didn't know about it until I was in my teens and mum chose to tell me about how we lived before she managed to educate herself and get a better job.

This story is absolute BS. How dare she.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
So she attempts to give her book a plug then says sod that lets do something totally different? Not exactly selling GFFBD is it?

Is there much nutritional value or point in her sneaky greens approach? Lettuce and gone off salad being turned into dust 🙄
Shes processing something that doesn't need to be processed. And sneaky is a horrible word - goes with cheating and lying. Actually it's very Jack.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had a massive culture shock when I had my child because the word pram has an interchangable meaning with buggy and pushchair where I live NOW but were three separate entities where I grew up/lived THEN.
Babe same . A pram is for a small baby to lie down in & buggy is for bigger baby/toddler. Agree that this part of story ~may~ have been true (or not)

Reactions: 24
I think it was genuinely gifted. First mentioned in 2015. I think this post has since been deleted from Instagram but I posted it here back in May.

View attachment 435186
Good Morning-

That awful rag rug is in this photo.
We had that Smeg Fridge in red 🔺 I loved it because it looked cool but the use of space inside wasn’t good and there was a fault where the light casing would melt if you left the door slightly open. We sold it to friends when we left the UK, I think they still have it.
Vaccine chat- I had the Sinopharm as it was the easiest to get an appointment for. We have cases every week where I work and I am keen on not dying ( you can get Pfizer and Oxford now but I didn’t want to wait). I had it at a massive field hospital and the nurses there had been vaccinating 12 hours a day since July as the UAE has been part of phase 3 trials. It’s really good that the vaccines are free here, we pay no income tax and are everyone has medical insurance. It was interesting to see all sections of society queueing up for the vaccine- fancy super cars and vans packed with labourers and all the expats. Most people at school are done now but they will only do kids age 15+ so neither of my daughters are old enough. Soon I hope

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good Morning-

That awful rag rug is in this photo.
We had that Smeg Fridge in red 🔺 I loved it because it looked cool but the use of space inside wasn’t good and there was a fault where the light casing would melt if you left the door slightly open. We sold it to friends when we left the UK, I think they still have it.
Vaccine chat- I had the Sinopharm as it was the easiest to get an appointment for. We have cases every week where I work and I am keen on not dying ( you can get Pfizer and Oxford now but I didn’t want to wait). I had it at a massive field hospital and the nurses there had been vaccinating 12 hours a day since July as the UAE has been part of phase 3 trials. It’s really good that the vaccines are free here, we pay no income tax and are everyone has medical insurance. It was interesting to see all sections of society queueing up for the vaccine- fancy super cars and vans packed with labourers and all the expats. Most people at school are done now but they will only do kids age 15+ so neither of my daughters are old enough. Soon I hope
Good morning! I have my jab next week, I want to get all dressed up for it, biggest occasion I've had all year!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Posted on the Harry and Meghan thread:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Diagnostic Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
  1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).
  2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
  3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
  4. Requires excessive admiration.
  5. Has a sense of entitlement (i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations).
  6. Is interpersonally exploitative (i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends).
  7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
  8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
  9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

Jack has all of these symptoms.

1) See House magazine article for a brilliant example of her extreme grandiosity.
2) Fantasizes about fame and also being the people's pov princess. Has damsel-in-distress complex.
3) Arselicking blue tickers, rude to mere peasants. Sees famous people as peers.
4) See twitter. And her meltdowns at the slightest hint of non-praise.
5) Feels entitled to fame, work and money despite being talentless.
6) Mostly exploitative to her online followers, scamming and defrauding them. @essexgirl101 confirmed that she took advantage of her friends' time, money, car rides, emotional labour etc.
7) She simply does not see the problem with her unethical behaviours. She has no sympathy for her victims because she doesn't even see them that way.
8) See all her territorial behaviour over her "niche"; That Man etc.
9) lol, where to start?

• Heart
I’m getting my jab today. I’m totally phobic about needles, it’s much much more than a fear. I’m already feeling sweaty and a bit queasy and worried that I’ll faint. But I still can’t wait to get it done.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m getting my jab today. I’m totally phobic about needles, it’s much much more than a fear. I’m already feeling sweaty and a bit queasy and worried that I’ll faint. But I still can’t wait to get it done.
Have you tried EMLA cream? Makes it numb

Reactions: 12
So Jack has given up writing about food in sexual terms.

Is this a New Year's resolution then? From November:

I had read about them with fascination in various novels, usually set in the American South or housewifely suburbs, passed around as canapes at fictitious afternoon parties by women who lived the kind of lives I could scarcely imagine, peppered with scandal and boredom, kitten heels and daytime martinis. Devilled eggs represented, to me, something otherworldly, something aspirational, something bordering on the celestially obscene.
Should you need any further convincing, I made these three times in the same single week, once at 1am, carrying a plate of half a dozen stil-warm heaped-high halves to bed to devour beneath my duvet with my fingers

Oh no, as I was digging out this horror I saw she's just posted a new Valentine's Del Monte recipe. Because nothing says "I love you" like tinned fruit cocktail.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Chronic sinusitis has been added to the list, lads, it goes some way to explaining that adenoidal whiny voice.
This is the nutritional value of a tin of Del Monte fruit cocktail so if you are drinking the juice (and adding more sugar) you clearly have no understanding about healthy eating, nutrition or good value food.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG her new recipe. It's the not-Yorkshire puddings with a tin of Del Monte dumped on top. It also includes:

* a link to buy her books while declaring that this post is a Del Monte #AD because grifters gotta grift
* the promise of an upcoming vegan version coming soon @kachoochoo
* cold cold batter and hot hot oil 🤢
* a reminder to her apparently idiotic readers not to eat boiling syrup from the pan. She did this absent-mindedly and burned her mouth #TinCan'tCook

This is the first Del Monte recipe since the Christmas grapefruit prawn cocktail and stuffing. What a successful collaboration!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
So Jack has given up writing about food in sexual terms.

Is this a New Year's resolution then? From November:

I had read about them with fascination in various novels, usually set in the American South or housewifely suburbs, passed around as canapes at fictitious afternoon parties by women who lived the kind of lives I could scarcely imagine, peppered with scandal and boredom, kitten heels and daytime martinis. Devilled eggs represented, to me, something otherworldly, something aspirational, something bordering on the celestially obscene.
Should you need any further convincing, I made these three times in the same single week, once at 1am, carrying a plate of half a dozen stil-warm heaped-high halves to bed to devour beneath my duvet with my fingers

Oh no, as I was digging out this horror I saw she's just posted a new Valentine's Del Monte recipe. Because nothing says "I love you" like tinned fruit cocktail.
And never forget her ovaries groaning when she sucked anchovy butter from her finger.
It’s always anchovies.
CBC5A1E0-A0FF-41D5-AB94-BC97E9E9822D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
OMG her new recipe. It's the not-Yorkshire puddings with a tin of Del Monte dumped on top. It also includes:

* a link to buy her books while declaring that this post is a Del Monte #AD because grifters gotta grift
* the promise of an upcoming vegan version coming soon @kachoochoo
* cold cold batter and hot hot oil 🤢
* a reminder to her apparently idiotic readers not to eat boiling syrup from the pan. She did this absent-mindedly and burned her mouth #TinCan'tCook

This is the first Del Monte recipe since the Christmas grapefruit prawn cocktail and stuffing. What a successful collaboration!
Don’t forget to wash the pan, because the syrup is a BLIGHTER to get off.
Who uses that word in 2021?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.