Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never heard of this women until my uni listed her an an influential LGBT person
Upon closer inspection I think I’m more influential and a better influence at that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh my dear, you’ll love this

Did she propose, and give herself a ring at the same time?
LOVE it!!! After seeing this I’m definitely Dot #4, how about you?

@Marmalade Atkins it‘s fitting that you shared again the greatest love story ever told just in time for Valentine’s Day 😻

Speaking of Eastenders, Pam St Clement (Pat Butcher)‘s autobiography is called “The End Of An Earring”!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know we’re not meant to cross over, but who wants to a eastenders #thunderclap and send a load of spoilers at once? (Joking before I’m banned)

LOVE it!!! After seeing this I’m definitely Dot #4, how about you?

@Marmalade Atkins it‘s fitting that you shared again the greatest love story ever told just in time for Valentine’s Day 😻

Speaking of Eastenders, Pat St Clement (Pat Butcher)‘s autobiography is called “The End Of An Earring”!
I think I’m a 8 today, loving life. I’ve been watching old old eastenders (I think 1996?) recently and it used to be so much better. Although Ross kemp isn’t a great actor!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Speaking of pets, has she given up trying to get a dog? Did the landlord stop that dumbass dream somehow?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They are very small hands, they could even be the hands of a small boy:rolleyes:🤫
That's what I thought too. If you compare them to the little tomatoes and olives, those hands are tiny, and also have that chubby soft look that children's hands have. Plus unlike Jack, the nails are clean, as well as short like boy nails.

Edit - I've now seen that the photo wasn't Not Jack's, she'd just re-posted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
...and I hope the Vegan huns give her another good hiding...View attachment 434915
The '100% vegan' qualifier is so annoying and explains her loosey goosey attitude to veganism. How can she simply not grasp a meal is either vegan or it isn't?
I also find her discussing her son's anxiety deeply worrying. She really needs to respect his privacy and not blast his private business all over SM and in articles to bolster her own story. Bad enough he must think his father and grandparents didn't care enough to stop him going hungry (nice one Jack :cry:).

(Off topic soap animal fact. There were a number of dog actors who played Wellard. One of them also played Maximus' dog in Gladiator 🐕).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Whatever is in that bottle looks like puddle water. Why does every single thing she makes look so utterly revolting?!
She's going to end up with a bad heart and no teeth between excessive lard cooking and then mixing overly sweet tinned fruit juices to make drinks. She will end up with a mouth puckered like a dog's arse. Her ma should be able to translate what that means was often used when I was growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
that reminds me of the time I had a UTI
How many cans of fruit has she eaten to get 1 pint of juice?

I just googled and the DM pineapple comes in 454g cans, I have no idea how much of that would be juice.

That canned juice would not have a long shelf life, pineapple juice always goes off within a couple of days. When I have bought posh coridials without sweeteners they have gone mouldy since they don't have preservatives, unlike the supermarket own cordail.

Reactions: 25
This for me cements that NotJack is Jack. No one else would bung a tin of kidney beans in this. Plus this account always uses a different backdrop. I reckon she did create the account to big herself up on LM, was found out and now is keeping up the pretence as we’re all watching 😅 View attachment 435055
Not Jack's food photography is always very flat-looking and often taken from straight above, just like Jack's. Both also seem to have the same dingy lighting quality that makes everything look drab.

Edit: so I've now seen that this photo wasn't actually Not Jack's, but the points still stand.

Reactions: 17
The thing is, we know Jack literally has more crockery than the whole lot of us combined! She could post years worth of pictures across multiple Instagram accounts without needing to use the same plate twice.
To add to the pets in soaps rebuttal, Robbie had Well ‘Ard in Eastenders, and there was the lovely Bouncer in Neighbours!
Off top but totally on topic too, its another excuse to share, again, one of the best pictures ever...
Dot Cotton is a legend. We got a new kitten last year and decided to name her after a feminist icon and I'm still gutted that I never got to call her Dot Cotton!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god, if she’s that irate about cats, no one tell her Dot’s not in it anymore. She’ll end up howling and clawing at the floor in distress so loudly they’ll hear her across the river in Kent.

OT, but Animals can end up being more expensive than some actors to use because of their handler fees. And it’s nigh on impossible to get cats to do what you want, so it’s really not worth the hassle. As such a big Princess Diana fan, surely our Jackie knows that the Carter’s have a dog called Lady Di though... Right?!
Noooooo, what happened? Did they write her out? I know June Brown is in her 90s and going blind so I'm assuming that is why.

I keep mean to start watching Eastenders again.

Reactions: 13
Dot Cotton is a legend. We got a new kitten last year and decided to name her after a feminist icon and I'm still gutted that I never got to call her Dot Cotton!
Awww, Dot Kitten! What a cool way to name a cat. She really is a legend, I think @kachoochoo said that she’s lovely in real life and does a lot for her community. I’ve just been in awe of her since seeing her on The Graham Norton Show, back when it was in Chanel 4, and she was so cool, all glammed up and smoking from a cigarette holder, properly fabulous.

Back on topic, I really want to know what happened to those Yorkshire Puddings that weren’t but if they were they would be the best ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
After my recent, disappointing experience with Del Monte tin juice I can confirm that the amount is approximately half a small glass in a tin of prunes, maybe 200ml? There might be more in others I suppose, and I just decanted, I didn't rinse, I don't want the Onion Police after me.

ETA that was for you, @hollowhusk - forensic juice accounting.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she cares so much about the language she's using, then maybe she could start by 1) not comparing foster kids to feral animals and 2) acknowledging the borderline antisemitic post she made and later deleted (the stay at home poster?)
She never!!! (number one)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.