Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I thought that, just something seems off with this account! Although I’ve looked through every single insta post and Jack has never used the grey stripe plate NotJack has used 🧐
She could have bought crockery especially for this account, we know she isn't averse to having bowls delivered from John Lewis. She is so devious I would put nothing passed her.

Jane McDonald is on TV right now singing "the world is like a great big onion"!!!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
People in EastEnders DO have cats. Dot Cotton had one.

Also, I walked home from the station yesterday, 55 minutes in the snow with all my shopping, plus I went for a walk round the meadows at lunchtime and was on my feet a lot at work, and still only 19000 steps....so bollox to the 25 thou round the house

• Heart
Reactions: 50
That stew looks absolutely rank and the idea of desiccated lettuce is horrifying. However long would you have to have lettuce and salad on a radiator to turn it into dust, would it not just go limp and sad and start rotting? Incidentally, does anyone else read 'pineapple crush' as a statement of intent?

pineapple crush 2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
That stew looks absolutely rank and the idea of desiccated lettuce is horrifying. However long would you have to have lettuce and salad on a radiator to turn it into dust, would it not just go limp and sad and start rotting? Incidentally, does anyone else read 'pineapple crush' as a statement of intent?

View attachment 435116
it’s Slopbot’s bolshy sidekick

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she attempts to give her book a plug then says sod that lets do something totally different? Not exactly selling GFFBD is it?

Is there much nutritional value or point in her sneaky greens approach? Lettuce and gone off salad being turned into dust 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Even if she did manage to dry a salad bag and lettuce etc., surely it no longer has all the nutritious properties?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This for me cements that NotJack is Jack. No one else would bung a tin of kidney beans in this. Plus this account always uses a different backdrop. I reckon she did create the account to big herself up on LM, was found out and now is keeping up the pretence as we’re all watching 😅 View attachment 435055
To be fair not jack jack didn’t cook this she asked if any vegans had cooked this “tik tok” craze and if so what “cheeze”. Also I think they are olives not beans. Plus...clean hands 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
salad in a bag tends to go a bit - shall we say - sloshy?
you’d need to dry it in an oven

• Sick
Reactions: 23
To be fair not jack jack didn’t cook this she asked if any vegans had cooked this “tik tok” craze and if so what “cheeze”. Also I think they are olives not beans. Plus...clean hands 😂😜
You’re right, I just reverse searched the image and it’s from a website...and I’m too POOR to know what a olive looks like ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
salad in a bag tends to go a bit - shall we say - sloshy?
you’d need to dry it in an oven
You’re forgetting our maverick Jack has a food dehydrator. She mentioned it when she was explaining the mushroom jar.

Edited 🥕 (Explained to exposed, ha!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
People in EastEnders DO have cats. Dot Cotton had one.

Also, I walked home from the station yesterday, 55 minutes in the snow with all my shopping, plus I went for a walk round the meadows at lunchtime and was on my feet a lot at work, and still only 19000 steps....so bollox to the 25 thou round the house
And Ethel had her little Willy

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The notjack feta photo is a mob kitchen picture.

This for me cements that NotJack is Jack. No one else would bung a tin of kidney beans in this. Plus this account always uses a different backdrop. I reckon she did create the account to big herself up on LM, was found out and now is keeping up the pretence as we’re all watching 😅 View attachment 435055

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Knowing Jack, she has an expensive dehydrator that she found in a puddle somewhere...
I think she does have one (under the sink?) as it was referenced when we were talking about her putting mushrooms in a loaf tin on radiators.

I have a cheapy one but hers is - obviously - top of the range.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing is, we know Jack literally has more crockery than the whole lot of us combined! She could post years worth of pictures across multiple Instagram accounts without needing to use the same plate twice.
To add to the pets in soaps rebuttal, Robbie had Well ‘Ard in Eastenders, and there was the lovely Bouncer in Neighbours!
Off top but totally on topic too, its another excuse to share, again, one of the best pictures ever...
0EEF1B5A-8170-4EB9-B4C8-7FC6F9649211.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Yes I thought that, just something seems off with this account! Although I’ve looked through every single insta post and Jack has never used the grey stripe plate NotJack has used 🧐
Babe same. I forensically looked through all Jacks Instagram searching for those goddam plates couldn’t find them and reader let me make it clear..I didn’t like it one bit! 🤢

What I did find was her kitchen when she first moved in to the crappy bungalow with the huge Smeg in situ where she now has her corner of crap for TV interviews. Of the Smeg, she said her friend Hannah had given her it ages ago that it has sat in her “shed” as her kitchens were too small...🙄 <insert sure jan gif>

1. Who gifts someone an £800 Smeg fridge?
2. Who gifts someone a Smeg fridge when their friend doesn’t have anywhere to put it?
3. How if she had moved eleventy billion times and had various kitchens has she just kept it in one shed?
4. Who lives in a flat/house that can’t fit a fridge in but has a shed?
🤯 no love just no!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.