Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t get many bags of Candy Kittens in a £20 shop, even on offer. FANCY.
She's OBSESSED with the cast of Made in Chelsea! Jamie Laing makes those sweets; mind the time she @'d Spencer Matthews about going into the whiskey / kombucha business with her 😂. Desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
At least they went at the same time, it’s too cold for them they probably just went to sleep

Excellent shoe game there @Traazers
@MaineCoonMama can you let us know what “brought you here” when you realised Jack was a fraud? And also the names of the cats thankspaceyou
I came here for the Sarah's Day drama- she's an Aussie idiot - and stumbled upon the Jack Files. I'd never heard of her but became engrossed/ invested pretty quickly! I have a slight obsession with people lying for no damn reason. Hilaria Baldwin was a great one.

I have long term health issues so I spend a lot of time resting so things like this are a much- needed distraction, along with true crime.

The Tabby is named Pooh-Bear (8)
Dark grey is Mister Thor (7)
Tuxedo Girl is Boudicca, but we call her Bunny. Or Dumb-Dumb. Or Susan. She's 6

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
cold water therapy? does she mean that one time she woke up at 5am to take a pic of herself putting her feet in the sea during the height of summer? and posted a poem about stones?
Ahh feck I’d forgotten about that stone poetry. Hooting away here into my coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's OBSESSED with the cast of Made in Chelsea! Jamie Laing makes those sweets; mind the time she @'d Spencer Matthews about going into the whiskey / kombucha business with her 😂. Desperate.
and never forget that cringe inducing lunch with Georgia Toffolo - jack def wanted to be bffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Those ankles look ridiculous, they make her feet look like duck feet.

She definitely didn’t get any DMs from weirdos.
She's set up her account so that she can receive DMs from accounts she doesn't follow back. That's a deliberate choice.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Ahh feck I’d forgotten about that stone poetry. Hooting away here into my coffee!
posting again for some of our newer Fraus

I could have sworn I wrote this exact poem when I was 14 and mad at my mum for not allowing me to push back my curfew to midnight

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 05.49.54 (1).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I came here for the Sarah's Day drama- she's an Aussie idiot - and stumbled upon the Jack Files. I'd never heard of her but became engrossed/ invested pretty quickly! I have a slight obsession with people lying for no damn reason. Hilaria Baldwin was a great one.

I have long term health issues so I spend a lot of time resting so things like this are a much- needed distraction, along with true crime.

The Tabby is named Pooh-Bear (8)
Dark grey is Mister Thor (7)
Tuxedo Girl is Boudicca, but we call her Bunny. Or Dumb-Dumb. Or Susan. She's 6
They are so stunning! I would love a Maine Coon. Do you keep them indoors or let them out? In your Maine Coon experience, how many percent Maine Coon would you say JM's Cooper is?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lads, I was gaming about with the filter function on Zoom last night and forgot to switch it off. Went into a meeting this morning looking fresh out of a Year 6 School Disco.

But now I wonder - have my colleagues taken to a secret WhatsApp group to say I’ve definitely been facetuning my laughter lines?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I thought this too. It's so embarrassing. Tampons are not a personality trait.

She must think it's so very quirky and random to be always bringing it up.

"I keep my tampons in a ceramic pineapple everyone isn't that so WEIRD! I'm just so different and out there yanno.

But can I just shock you?

You know the pineapple tampon container I have because I am so quirky and interesting and express my personality through tampon storage?

Well, you'll never believe this but I have changed the sanitary protection I use, and now the tampon container is full of sweets! Hahaha, you see how zany I am? I'm mad me!"
She’s probably waiting to be asked what she has changed to!

Reactions: 16
I see someones trying to get 50p put in her tip jar this morning by still pretending to be poor. Jeez get a life and some dignity 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At least they went at the same time, it’s too cold for them they probably just went to sleep

Excellent shoe game there @Traazers
@MaineCoonMama can you let us know what “brought you here” when you realised Jack was a fraud? And also the names of the cats thankspaceyou
Thankspaceyou, I thought I should share what outdoor footwear looks like for R Jackie's next grunk

And are we really sure that's snow?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They are so stunning! I would love a Maine Coon. Do you keep them indoors or let them out? In your Maine Coon experience, how many percent Maine Coon would you say JM's Cooper is?
They are indoor cats, if they go outside they are in an enclosure. This is recommended by MC breeders as they are excellent hunters and can do a lot of damage to wildlife, and possibly themselves by being out unsupervised.

I was really surprised Mx Jack has one as they require a lot of interaction and attention which it seems she is reluctant to give her only child unless it's serving a purpose for her.

As for the gorgeous Ginger Bear, I'm not sure? I tried to zoom in on his ears, MCs have a distinctive tuft on their ears called a Lynx tip and I couldn't see them.

Even if he is a mix he still requires the correct dry food- bigger kibble for a bigger jaw- and I can't see her bothering to research his needs because she knows best. Like that poor baby cat. Fair broke my heart, that did.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Cold therapy is very trendy at the moment. I know a few people doing it (I think its called the Wim Hoff method or something). I'm a few hundred miles away (🔺️) but I think I just heard the screeching wheels of yet another bandwagon pulling into the crappy bungalow...

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Cold therapy is very trendy at the moment. I know a few people doing it (I think its called the Wim Hoffman method or something). I'm a few hundred miles away (🔺️) but I think I just heard the screeching wheels of yet anotjer bandwagon pulling into the crappy bungalow...
She’ll be buying some ice bath like Joe Wicks soon.

Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cold therapy is very trendy at the moment. I know a few people doing it (I think its called the Wim Hoffman method or something). I'm a few hundred miles away (🔺️) but I think I just heard the screeching wheels of yet anotjer bandwagon pulling into the crappy bungalow...
Just surprised Jack hasn't come out with 'when i were a lad, during THE DESTITUTION, we had to shower in't cold while the bailiffs looked on, it weren't some sort of fancy trend it were just our lives 🥺'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Cold therapy is very trendy at the moment. I know a few people doing it (I think its called the Wim Hoff method or something). I'm a few hundred miles away (🔺️) but I think I just heard the screeching wheels of yet another bandwagon pulling into the crappy bungalow...
Spoke too soon... she’s mentioned him on a comment after her Instagram post.

JFC she is insufferable today.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.